Kumho Road Venture AT51 all_ Season Radial Tire-LT235/85R16/10 120R 10-ply, Model:2177643
- Class-leading performance in the mud and snow, with an angled chamfer that creates hundreds of gripping edges, and a deep, tapered tread block that promotes self-cleaning.
- Engineered for a quiet, comfortable ride, with a symmetric tread design and variable-pitch tread blocks to reduce road harmonics.
- Excellent grip and stability in inclement weather, with deep central grooves to channel rain and snow away quickly.
- For long tread wear and fuel efficiency, the dual silica compound is engineered to cool quickly and wear evenly.
Cooper Discoverer STT Pro All-Season 31X10.50R15LT 109Q Tire
- All-Season Off-Road Traction Tire
- The most extreme all-season, off-road tire Cooper offers to date
- Provides remarkable off-road performance without sacrificing on-road traction
- Tread design helps to prevent stone retention
- Armor Tek3 construction for added tire durability
Cooper Discoverer AT3 LT All-Season LT265/75R16 123/120R Tire
- All-Season, All-Terrain Tire
- All-Season, All-Terrain Tire
- Hauls heavy loads with less wear
- Built to withstand the ongoing assault from dirt and gravel
- Extreme durability for hauling
Radar Tires Dimax AS-8 All-Season Radial Tire - 245/45ZR19 102W
- EXCEPTIONAL TRACTION: Asymmetric tread pattern with large lateral grooves delivers good traction and even wear
- LONG LASTING: Optimized tread compound technology providing exceptional tread wear and high mileage (UTQG: 6 A A)
- TRACTION IN SNOW & SLUSH: Large number of lateral sips delivers enhanced traction in snow and slush conditions
- 50,000 mile (W/Y speed rating) & 60,000 mile (H/V speed rating) tread wear
- CAUTION: Radar Tires recommends that you install the same size, load index, and speed rating as the stipulated O.E. fitment(s) or an acceptable alternative as specified by the vehicle manufacturer. We do not recommend installing standard tires as a replacement to your O.E. Run-Flat tires.
MICHELIN Premier LTX All- Season Radial Tire-235/60R18 103H
- All Season tire w/ outstanding braking technology
- Luxurious comfort ride with excellent wet grip
- Drivers of sport utility vehicles (SUV), light truck & crossovers
- 60, 000 mileage manufacture tread wear
- 60-Day satisfaction and 3-year flat tire changing assistance (added value)
BFGoodrich Commercial T/A All-Season 2 All-Season Radial Tire - LT235/85R16/E 120R
- An optimized footprint better distributes stress to increase treadlife and lower operating costs.
- Improved durability vs. the BFGoodrich Commercial T/A All-Season; CoolWedge shoulder insert enhances cooling and prolongs tire life.
Kumho Crugen HT51 All-Season Tire - LT265/70R17 10-ply
- Stiff center block design reinforces stability, traction and handling capabilities for improved, straight-line driving performance
- Symmetrical four-channel layout and optimal block shape improves tread life
- 3D sipes applications maximize grip and breaking performance which improves stability on snow-covered roads
Kumho Crugen HT51 All-Season Tire - LT235/85R16 10-ply
- Stiff center block design reinforce stability, traction and handling capabilities for improved, straight-line driving performance.
- Symmetrical four-channel layout and optimal block shape improves tread life.
- 3D sipes applications maximize grip and breaking performance which improves stability on snow-covered roads.
Milestar MS932 Sport All Season Radial Tire - 205/50R17 93V
- Wide ribs around the tire improve steadiness, handling, and lateral grip
- Angled and longitudinal sipes increase tire and tread life
- Maximized tread pattern provides exceptional performance in all seasons
Vercelli Strada 2 All-Season Tire - 215/55R17 98W
- Tire Only - Wheel Not Included
- Smooth, comfortable ride year-round
- High-silica compound for superior wet and dry performance
- Maximized tread life and low rolling resistance for longer mileage
- Extraordinary traction, handling, and grip
Toyota RAV4 has been one of the most popular compact crossovers since it was first launched. This Japanese brand is known for its reliability and wins over buyers around the world. The best thing here, having one of the best Toyota RAV4 tires will give you a snug and stable driving experience throughout the year.
So, if you are looking for the one, you are at the right place as we will be discussing the best all-season tires for Toyota RAV4. You will get a list that will include the names of the top 10 best Toyota RAV4 tires.
All the tires that are listed here are designed to offer the driver of this Japanese crossover ample traction and braking performance throughout the year. Therefore, before finalizing a new set of the Toyota RAV4 tires, we recommend you read our article to the last.
Let us now begin our list of the best all-season tires for the Toyota RAV4.
Top 10 Best All-Season Tires for Toyota RAV4
The Dueler H/L Alenza Plus Tire by Bridgestone can perform in all kinds of weather. It is among the most popular and best all-season tires for Toyota RAV4 because it provides a reliable and safe driving experience throughout the year.
It can perform quite well over dry and wet surfaces. In the same way, the Bridgestone Dueller H/L Alenza Plus tire handles light snow efficiently. Moreover, it offers amazing high-speed stability, excellent traction, a capable grip, and strong braking.
In simple words, we can say that this is among those Toyota RAV4 tires which is responsive and durable and also offers excellent traction on almost every kind of road. So, if you are searching for durable, long-lasting, and solid-performing all-season tires for Toyota RAV4, Bridgestone H/L Alenza Plus could be a good choice.
Apart from these, the best attraction of the Dueller H/L Alenza Plus is that Bridgestone offers an 80,000-mile warranty on it.
- Very good performance in dry and wet conditions
- Best-in-class durability record
- Usable in light snow
- Outstanding comfort and quietness levels
- Not the most responsive tire around
The Continental CrossContact LX20 with EcoPlus Technology is the company’s one of the most popular tires for SUVs and also one of the best all-season tires for Toyota RAV4.
An eco-friendly tread compound is used in the CrossContact LX20 to enhance the traction. As a result, this helps in providing better overall treadwear and further to gain a little extra fuel mileage.
Besides, ride quality, comfort, tread growl, responsiveness, and cornering stability of these Toyota RAV4 tires are the highlighted merits of this tire which are really impressive. To add more, it also offers ample traction and gripping over dry, wet, and snowy surfaces.
And at last but not least, Continental CrossContact LX20 comes with a 70,000-mile treadwear warranty which is good as well.
- Pretty good ride quality
- Very quiet and comfortable
- Low-rolling resistance
- Excellent in dry and wet conditions
- Some competitors offer better treadwear warranty
The Michelin Premier LTX is already a popular name among SUV and crossover tires but it is one of the best all-season tires for Toyota RAV4 as well. It gives a slightly more responsive driving experience than any other tire in its category and obviously categorized as one of the best Toyota RAV4 tires.
Meanwhile, the Premier LTX also offers excellent high-speed stability, a high degree of grip and traction, and strong braking in dry, wet, and snowy conditions. Apparently, like any other Toyota RAV4 tire, it is also very quiet and comfortable. And comes with a 60,000-mile treadwear warranty.
- Supremely quiet and comfortable
- Excellent wet traction and grip
- Best-in-class responsiveness
- Outstanding grip and traction in dry conditions
- Limiting 60,000-mile treadwear warranty
When it comes to high-quality tires Pirelli always is on our list and here we have placed Scorpion Verde All-Season Plus by Pirelli at number four among the 10 best all-season tires for Toyota RAV4.
Surprisingly the Scorpion Verde is quite responsive in the corners and thus improving the already good handling capabilities of the Toyota RAV4. On the other hand, it has a silica-enhanced tread compound that is molded into an asymmetric tread pattern which provides the driver with excellent high-speed stability and high levels of gripping and traction along with outstanding braking performance.
Moreover, this Toyota RAV4 tire resists hydroplaning very well, and it also works on moist pavement all thanks to its four circumferential grooves. And to add further, it offers a 65,000-miles treadwear warranty.
- Low-rolling resistance
- Great handling on dry and wet surfaces
- Very good braking performance
- Excellent responsiveness
- Shorter 65,000-mile treadwear warranty
The Goodyear Assurance CS Fuel Max is quite an appealing tire and also a very good option among the best Toyota RAV4 tires. For instance, this tire offers the best combination of dry and wet handling.
And to improve the fuel economy and save your vehicle fuel, the Fuel Max technology is already there. Moreover, it has the Dry Tread Zone and Wet Tread zone on the tread pattern that makes this Toyota RAV4 tire very responsive in the corners and also provides high levels of grip and traction.
Overall, we can say that it is one of the best all-season tires for Toyota RAV4 even when you are driving on snowy surfaces as it offers good traction and gripping there as well.
- Usable in light snow
- Fuel-saving tread compound
- Excellent dry and wet traction
- Very good hydroplaning resistance
- Not the most comfortable tire in its category
- Only 65,000-mile warranty
The Cooper Discoverer SRX is another great tire among the best all-season tires for Toyota RAV4. It is also popular as a touring tire as well. However, this one is cheaper than its premium rivals.
Despite the low price, this Toyota RAV4 offers excellent handling on dry roads with a very high quality of grip, traction, and strong braking. To be more specific the traction and grip are excellent in heavy rain as well.
Although, traction on light snow is slightly worse than competitive Toyota RAV4 tires. But on the other side, the comfort and ride quality is outstanding. Meanwhile, the Cooper also offers a 75,000-mile treadwear warranty for T-Rated models and 70,000-mile for H-Rated models, the best one for budget tires.
- Excellent 75,000-mile treadwear warranty
- Very comfortable over bumps
- Excellent handling in dry and wet conditions
- Below-average snow traction
In our list of 10 best all-season tires for Toyota RAV4, the Michelin CrossClimate SUV comes at number seven. The CrossClimate SUV by Michelin is one of the best Toyota RAV4 tires right now that can give an amazing performance in all weather conditions.
In addition, it comes with a 3PMSF rating. Consequently, it delivers outstanding light snow and ice traction and very good wet traction in wintry conditions. To add more in warm weather conditions it works perfectly fine as well, especially during rain.
Overall, this is an excellent all-season Toyota RAV4 tire but sadly comes with a 50,000-mile treadwear warranty only.
- Outstanding wet traction and braking
- Excellent light-snow traction
- Responsive and grippy
- Only 50,000-mile treadwear warranty
This latest offering from Goodyear fills the need for a true all-season Toyota RAV4 tire very well. The Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady is being marketed as the company’s best traction tire and popular as one of the best tires for Toyota RAV4.
It features a technology that provides additional biting edges for better traction. And the snow traction and grip are relatively better than any other Toyota RAV4 tire. More importantly, the braking in the snow is quite strong.
To add further, with the help of tires’ circumferential and sweeping tread grooves it reduces the risk of hydroplaning by providing enhanced gripping on wet pavement. Regardless of weather conditions, it provides a dependable cornering grip, traction, and handling on dry, wet, and snow-covered surfaces.
In short, the Assurance WeatherReady is completely safe for everyday driving and comes with a 60,000-mile treadwear warranty.
Check out our Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady Review
- Usable in warmer conditions
- Excellent wet traction and grip
- Better snow traction than all-season tires
- The 60,000-mile warranty might be limiting to some
For those who want to get the most from the Toyota RAV4 tires, the Yokohama Parada Spec X will be a nice option. The responsiveness of this Toyota RAV4 tire is amazing.
While traction, grip, and braking are one of the best in the category. We have placed it at number nine on our list of the best tires for Toyota RAV4. The Parada Spec X is very quiet and comfortable and can work perfectly fine on dry and wet pavements, both in warm as well as cold weather
However, its snow traction is not that good. Unfortunately, this Toyota RAV4 tire doesn’t come with any treadwear warranty.
- Outstanding cornering ability
- Excellent responsiveness
- Very good wet traction
- Quiet and comfortable
- No treadwear warranty
- Light snow traction could be better
The BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 gives stiff competition to the other all-terrain tires in its category and is among the best tires for Toyota RAV4. It is durable and overall off-road traction is also brilliant.
This Toyota RAV4 tire makes you feel safe while driving on the road, which is a bonus point for an off-road-focused tire. Furthermore, along with top-notch longitudinal traction, it offers ample traction and grip through the corners.
And on wet surfaces, you won’t have to worry because it gives enough traction there as well. Additionally, KO2 comes with a 50,000-mile treadwear warranty which is good enough for the category. But the ride quality is of average level and it can be noisy on the highway as well.
- Excellent traction and braking on snow
- A very tough and durable compound
- Very good street performance
- Usable in deep mud and over large rocks
- Outstanding off-road traction
- Noisy on the highway
Best All-Season Tires for Toyota RAV4: A Short Buying Guide
We have discussed here all-season tires for Toyota RAV4 and you might want to know what are all-season tires actually? As their name suggests, all-season tires are designed to work in all types of seasons throughout the year.
These tires are made of a rubber compound that is not too hard in winter and too soft in summer. For some enthusiasts drivers who want to have the highest cornering stability and added grip, summer tires are best for harsh hot weather and winter tires for harsh winter weather.
But still, all-season tires offer a considerable cornering and braking advantage both in summer and winter weather. In fact, most of them also employ technologies in the tread pattern that should help them cope with light snow.
For the average Toyota RAV4 owner all-season touring tires offer a calm and safe everyday drive in most conditions. Moreover, most touring tires are made from the all-season rubber compound and also they are reasonably cheaper and durable.
And if you want to have more sporty and better performance and handling then you can opt for all-season sport/street tires. You will get better traction and gripping and stronger braking. The biggest flaw of these tires is that they are expensive. So, we suggest that you choose according to your needs and are where you live.
Check out these as well-
This was our list of the best all-season tires for Toyota RAV4. We have done thorough research to prepare this list and put together the top 10 names.
As you can see we have included only high-quality Toyota RAV4 tires from well-known tire brands. These all-season Toyota RAV4 tires are crafted to function optimally in all kinds of weather throughout the year.
We hope that our list of the best all-season tires for Toyota RAV4 helped you to eventually decide on an ideal tire to equip in your RAV4. Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.