Top Tire Reviews is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission from Amazon at no added cost to you.
Have you ever seen crazy ATV lovers driving their vehicles on snow and wondered how these vehicles run smoothly over snow surfaces?
It is just because of the ATV snow tires.
As the winter knock on the door, snow lovers start packing their bags and get ready to explore the adventure. Some snow freaks love to walk on snow, while others love skiing over it. And then come those who ride ATVs and drive on snow.
Please tell us which category you belong to!
Have you ever experienced snow driving?
Come on; it happens to everyone; after all, who does not like the fun of driving crazy ATVs with the Best 6 ATV Snow Tires on snow in chilly winters? The answer could be Yes/No. But the enthusiasm after listening to the adventurous snow driving reaches the pinnacle.
Are you from the last category confused about which ATV Snow Tires you should go for? Don’t worry; keep reading. You will get your answer in this article.
What Are ATV Snow Tires?
The ATV or All-terrain Vehicles are specially designed with special tires that can run on all terrain, including mountains, rocks, plains, mud, water, and snow. But not all ATV tires are designed to tackle the snow surface. Unlike any other tire, ATV snow tires are made to enhance your experience by giving a more comprehensive and deep tread pattern that provides better traction, turning grip, and strong braking to your vehicle.
Here in this article, we have made a detailed list of the Best 6 ATV Snow Tires available in the market, which you can entirely rely upon for your next trip to the snow land. Here we have tried to add various aspects and the pros and cons to make your decision easier.
Read more about ATVs here.
List Of 10 Best ATV Snow Tires
Get a closer look at the pattern of the tire, and you will know that the tread pattern is specially designed to run the vehicle on snow and ice and is perfect for ice lovers. This snow mad is intended to enhance the adventurous experience you and your quad need this winter.
- It is made of soft rubber with a sticky rubber compound which makes it suitable for low-temperature surfaces and improves its traction and grip. Even studs can be added to give it additional traction.
- Lightweight and flexible, which keeps the vehicle’s overall weight down, thereby improving your vehicle’s performance.
- The lightweight feature reduces fuel consumption by the vehicle.
- The flexibility of tires gives a smooth ride experience over bumps without compromising the speed.
- For additional traction and great experience, you can add studs to it.
Keeping your experience and adventure in mind, we have tried to collect the best tires available in the market and added the pros. But let’s look at some of the cons of snow mad; although it has nothing to do with your experience, you should know every aspect of your tire for the sake of your trip.
- Not valuable for warm conditions
- Tread compound wear fast, making tires unresponsive.
Acing the market of ATV Tires, Maxxis has worked out of the box to create the best snow tires to improve the experience of ATV snow tires and ATV lovers.
As it is named, 4-Snow has been given a reversible tread design to provide the users with optimum traction over snow and ice.
- Flexibility in cold weather gives the tires a better grip and smooth ride.
- Made with a soft rubber compound to give outstanding traction.
- Excellent performance in slush
- Unusable in hot weather.
Whether it’s mud or wet snow, these tires churn through it all. These are not made explicitly for snow but are powerful enough to do wonders on ice. It can crawl over mossy rocks and small downed trees or heavy snow.
If you are looking for tires that you can use everywhere and anywhere, these ATV Tires are the best to consider.
- Tough and Durable, which gives a long-lasting performance.
- Slides easily on every surface
- The best tire for mud
- Can churn over grass and wet gravel
- Not valid for deep mud.
- It was not explicitly made for snow.
Carlisle tires are all-rounder performers that are excellent in the sand and on rocks.
- Runs outstanding on soft to intermediate mud.
- Better traction
- Minimal lateral slip
- Tough and durable
- Shock absorbance log added
- Not recommended for deep mud.
Read about the Top 10 Best All-Season Winter Tires In 2021
Its V-forward tread pattern and vertical Center lugs make it super responsive during fast driving and give a smooth riding experience. No doubt why these ATV Tires are the favorite among various ATV lovers.
Its eye-catching design and versatile pattern give the vehicle outstanding performance and the power to handle it in mud, rocks, snow, etc. One of the critical features of Interco Swamp is its multi-stepped tread which helps the tires self-clean.
- Available in various sizes
- Lightweight feature
- Budget-friendly and superb quality
- Tough and durable
- Excellent traction in snow and mud
- Not suitable for deep or extreme mud
- Accelerated treadwear may not perform well on hard-packed surfaces.
Kenda Bearclaw Evo K592 is one of the few tires that performs excellently on all-terrain surfaces. It even works wonders in hot weather, which very few tires can do the same. Please take it to snow or mud; these ATV Tires are designed so that they will never disappoint you anywhere.
Not all ATV Tires can run in deep mud. But then Kenda K594 is the one you need to look at if you want to invest in one tire to fulfill all your purposes because this tire is outstanding to be driven on the trail. Besides, the large Center knobs have been specially designed for improved straight-line and braking traction.
If you look around, you will hardly find options for tires dedicated to snow. Still, there are tires in the market made for all-terrain or mud terrains that work perfectly on packed and unpacked snow, delivering excellent traction and grip to the vehicle.
- It provides excellent traction in snow, steers, and handles well.
- Rugged, durable, and lightweight
- 6 ply rate chasing allows exceptional puncture resistance
- Available in various sizes
- Improved traction and handling.
We did not find any specific cons in these tires which need to be mentioned.
Bonus A B C About ATV Tires
Here in this article, we have added the Best 6 ATV Snow Tires available in the market and the links to where you can get them. But we recommend you to go through this video and know the basics of ATV/UTV tires to keep yourself on the safer side.
Although riding on snow in winter is everyone’s dream, and we understand it’s a breathtaking experience, you should always be aware of each part of your vehicle.
ATV tires are entirely different from regular tires and should be chosen wisely. Wrong tires can spoil your journey, while the reliable and durable ATV tires can make you slide over snow giving you the most memorable and adventurous journey of your life. So make sure you invest in the right tires.
To extract your vehicle’s best performance, you should go for ATV snow tires and find the one from our list of Best 6 ATV Snow Tires.
We hope you found answers to your queries before visiting here. Do comment your opinions in the comment section below.
Thanks for Reading!
Have a safe and adventurous riding!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.