Do you own an Audi A4? If yes, then you must be looking for tires for your Audi A4 and that is the reason you’re here on this blog post.
At TopTireReviews, We work full-time testing and finding out the best tires for your vehicles. In this blog post, We will be reviewing some of the best tires available for the Audi A4 in 2021.
Audi A4 is a luxurious car with some really good performance. We have tested many tires on one of our friends Audi A4 and we will be listing all of them below in this post.
A great look with powerful performance also needs to have the best tires. Don’t forget that choosing the best tire for any Audi car would be the most important thing to do because they do go with the car’s look as well as managed its performance at its best.
Through the help of this blog, I am not only going to give you some best recommendations but also managed to tell you that before selecting any tire you need to take of few things.
Best-Seller Audi A4 Tires On Amazon
Here are some of the best suggestions I have made for you:
Top 10 Best tires for Audi A4 in 2021
They are in one of the top lists under the category of the best tires for Audi. Its noise reduction feature is one of the things you need to take care of.
- When it comes to the best-performing cars like Audi, it is the best satisfactory tire ever seen as its speed capacity is good.
- It is Acoustic Modulation Sound Technology gives them a noise-free feature.
- Their tread design is symmetrical, non-directional which allows free rotation and good traction on all roads.
- Tread life warranty of up to 70,000 miles
- Have a comfortable ride with this tire
- Noise reduction is one of the things you need to take notice of while buying.
- All-season and comes under your budget.
- Generally, it can last up to six years without any replacement.
- It’s a good choice when you are looking for a comfortable ride with all-season quality
- Have an average performance on rough terrain roads
The one difference you can find here between touring and normal all-season tires as in this extra comfort with more steering responsiveness is a case.
- Designed in such a way that it can go with all cars you can say mini cars or big luxurious cars like Audi.
- Made up of high silica, flexible tread compound.
- Tread life can last up to the range of 80,000 miles
- Good performer on both wet and dry surfaces
- Offer a comfortable ride with a low noise feature.
- Good traction on snow as well.
- Comes with a variety of sizes and range.
- Can rotate freely and have a comfortable ride.
- Tread life warranty is given as 70,000 miles
- Slightly less Tread life warranty is given as 50,000 miles
When it comes to safety with a smooth ride you have to choose this one. As this offers excellent wet and dry traction. Although it seems expensive but compares to the features they offer is worth the cost.
- Road shock absorbance capacity is higher
- Durable and reliable
- Smoother ride with low noise vibration.
- Tread life can go up to 80,000 miles but with a warranty, it only goes up to 70,000 miles
- All-season performance is good enough to rely on
- Average performance on bad weather
They go with both luxury or non-luxuries cars. It is a run-flat tire and comes with an easy replacement and repair policy.
- They have a noise cancellation system that helps them to offer noise reduction capacity
- This system and their tread pattern give them road shocking absorbing power with a smooth ride
- It has tread life up to 70,000 miles
- High performer on wet and dry surfaces with good traction
- Average performance on icy or snowy surfaces
- No tread-life warranty is given
They work for those people who run their vehicles on daily basis. Practically it is far more suitable for all cars.
- A comfortable ride with a noise reduction feature
- Great steering responsiveness
- Good for sports cars as it’s ultra-high per performance on all roads.
- Good dry and wet traction
- Tread life can go up to 80,000 miles but can be extended up to 85,000.
- Comes at an affordable price range
- Give warranty for 6 years during this period you can exchange them on the pro-rated amount.
- Can go with only selective cars
When you say about longevity and durability, it is far better than Bridgestone Potenza Tire. They show good performance on daily basis usage.
- Specially manufactured for a luxurious car like an Audi.
- Have a safe drive on all roads whether it is dry or wet.
- Quieter than Potenza.
- Under budget tire
- Everyday use
- Overall performance is quite nice
- Not so good with other cars
If you are looking for a tire that is both performance-wise and budget-wise sound-able, then this is going to be the perfect tire for you. Its life span covers at least 6 years.
- Its tread compound is Silica with styrene polymer that makes them powerful to control steering response.
- Tread life is more than 50,000 miles
- Excellent dry or wet traction
- Noise controlling power is also good.
- Smooth ride even on the worst condition
- Good performance on highways as well.
- Tread warranty is limited here.
They are designed in a way that they can tolerate all-season even light snow.
- Have asymmetric tread pattern that makes them perfect for wet and dry conditions
- All season flat run tires
- With silica enrich tread compound which provides good handling even in harsh conditions
- All-season performance is nice
- Excellent dry and wet traction
- They claim more than 80,000 miles of tread life
- No warranty on tread life is given
Their unidirectional rotation gives them reliability on snow or icy surfaces.
- Its silent core noise-canceling technology comes attractively while buying
- Unidirectional they can move only in one direction
- Comfortable with low noise tires
- Good for rough terrain and highway roads
- Perfect on snow or icy regions
- Wet and dry traction is also good
- Have a tread life up to 60,000 miles
- No warranty is given
How to choose the best tires
The first and foremost thing you need to ask yourself that what your preference is while you’re driving. Are you a smooth driver who always takes care of the speed of the car or are you a rough driver who likes speeding and rough driving when it comes to adventure?
Ask yourself who you are and what you like the most?
If you are like me who like who give safety more importance then you can go with the normal and average performing tires But if you like adventures and like to go more on highways or rough terrain roads then you like to go with those tires that perform well and having more tread life warranty just as you saw in the case of
The next thing you need to see before choosing is their tread patterns and the material used in their manufacturing
Size is also one of the aspects you need to give importance to.
A powerful performer like Audi A4 needs the best quality and manufactured with advanced technologies tires. So before choosing any tire you need to take time to compare and choose what fits you and your vehicle the most.
I am concluding this by saying that choosing the best tires for your vehicle can give you safety and surety that it won’t get damaged easily within months or years. And as far as the surety is concerned you need to choose those tires that can give you some warranty as well or else it comes under the big and famous brands.
Brands like Michelin, Cooper can give you all the things that you might be thinking of like having an assurance that your tire won’t be torn off easily or can’t get you rough drive.
However, it is wiser that you need to check and compare all the tires by yourself and then make a decision.
I hope you really like my content and this helps you to make a decision. Please let me know in the comment section your experience with any tire and what are some difficulties you find.