Top Tire Reviews is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission from Amazon at no added cost to you.
I am here to recommend the best tires for Honda Fit. Choosing the best tire is essential for many reasons like:
- Onetime investment so that you need not spend money on their part replacement.
- For safety purpose
- For smooth driving with no road shock
- Low noise would be another thing you need to take care of
It would help if you considered before choosing any tire for your vehicle because it will cost you a penny, and the thing is, taking more time in selecting the best tire would be better than buying anything for money.
Even though Honda is famous for its SUVs and CUVs, people often like their mini-cars. Small subcompact car like Honda Fit is exceptionally comfortable and reliable. If you prefer a nice and affordable car for your family that is both affordable and good-looking, then Honda Fit is one of them.
Because of its fuel efficiency and low-cost maintenance, it is preferred among consumers who want low-budgeted and nice cars. Its spacious and versatile look makes it fit for your family; hence, the name suggests Honda “Fit.”
Its maintenance costs you a little; hence you are left with more money to take care of the tires we use in them. Being an essential part of a vehicle, tires play an important role in terms of safety, reliability, and other things like a safe and smooth ride.
Bestseller Honda Fit Tires On Amazon
10 Tires for Honda Fit and their Specification
General tires are overall giving a superior performance to the consumer. They are one of them which are both budget-wise and quality-wise preferable. For people who are looking for budget-friendly tires, you can select these.
General Altimax is a combination of a high-tech twin cushion silica tread compound and a symmetric tread pattern. It features an anti-slip sipe design technology that gives outstanding and comfortable performance on wet and dry surfaces. The circumferential grooves and sipes around the tread provide an enhanced grip on snow-covered road surfaces.
The tire builds with two steel belts with a polyester cord body that allows a tire to give extra strength and durability, as well as additional ride comfort. In addition, a high-tech twin cushion silica tread compound is incorporated to ensure a comfortable driving experience. For steering stability and response, the tire has continuous center ribs. And unique acoustic modulation sound technology suppresses sound waves for lower road noise and better ride quality.
- All season tires
- Tire sizes range from 22-30 meters
- Limited Treadwear warranty of average of 70,000 miles
- Made up of twin cushion silica compound
- Enclosed with low surfaced Abrasion Technology into the tread pattern.
- Quiet, smooth ride
- Comfortable with low noise running
- A treadwear warranty is given
- Having good traction on both wet and dry roads
- Having an average performance in winter or snowy regions
Michelin is a brand popular worldwide as it not only produces the best quality tire but also gives extra offerings like warranty, trust, satisfaction, etc. So to select these tires, you need to lose some strings of your pocket and have the best quality as well.
Michelin’s tire combines their trademarked Max Touch Construction and Intellisipe technology. This mixture of techniques and technology provides the best comfort against all the problems faced during the driving mode. It also has good grading in fuel efficiency leading to good resistance ability.
Michelin’s Intellisipe design technology has impressive advantages because of its defined number of sipes in a tire. The sipes create a rigid block structure that benefits the tires. Giving a boost in driving under stress and the confidence to use the brakes even under critical situations, while the Green X technology provides a lower rolling resistance. The highlight is the excellent grade in the noise category.
- Its IntelliSipe design and Green X technology give its tread pattern an interlocking design that is good enough for running your vehicle on all-season roads. It has a silica tread compound that gives them comfortable and good steering performance.
- Higher speed ratings with a soft tread compound help them absorb all road shocks and vibrations.
- Good for all-season
- Incredible performance on snow or wet roads
- Having a tread life of 80,000 miles
- Tread life warranty is given
- Little costly
- Although this is a nice tire to buy, there is little room for improvement.
As the name suggests, “Assurance” means it gives surety to consumers of having a smooth and comfortable ride under the name of the famous brand, Goodyear. The Goodyear Assurance ComforTred Touring offers a smooth ride quality without compromising performance. This tire has an asymmetric tread design and features independent shoulder blocks with notched intermediate and center ribs that help deliver impressive all-season traction.
Designed to deliver a comfortable driving experience in the most extreme weather, ComforTred comes with notched tread grooves and added sipes around the tread, which contributes to the impressive performance in snow and ice. The other perks are quick steering response, cornering stability, and braking ability. Along with exceptional performance, you will also have a comfortable ride experience.
Goodyear uses the Comfort Layer and ComfortEdge technologies in the Assurance ComforTred Touring tire, which helps even out the vibrations from the road. Its braking and griping are also good on dry and wet surfaces. And the high-speed stability is much better than most standard touring tires. The Goodyear Assurance ComforTred Touring can also be used in light snow and comes with an 80,000-mile treadwear warranty.
- It features asymmetric tread designs with good traction and good steering response.
- Tread life of 80,000 miles with warranty.
- Its tread pattern is designed in a way that it can absorb all the road shocks and turbulence.
- A limited 65,000 miles warranty would be given.
- Comfort driving with low or negligible road shock.
- Have a nice grip on wet or snow roads
- All season tires
- Tread life warranty is given
- Low noise
- A little out of budget
- Warranty is not over 70,000 miles
One of the topmost brands after Michelin and Goodyear. Its price is affordable to you as well. Cooper CS5 uses the Stabiledge Performance technology that helps interlock the tread elements; because of that, it is pretty responsive and reacts to steering inputs almost instantly.
In the meantime, talking about its gripping, the CS5 Touring All-season tire grips the road very well and offers superior traction to the drivers. Along with these, there’s also excellent hydroplaning resistance, making it usable in wet conditions and light snow.
- Advanced rib technology with a biting edge gives them a pleasant look and will be able to manage on all kinds of roads and rotate itself in every direction.
- Its advanced noise reduction technology offers them quiet features.
- Having an excellent grip on snow or wet areas
- Smooth ride
- Having a more extended tread life warranty
- Produce low noise, but in worse conditions, it might produce little noise
This one from Bridgestone is an environment-friendly, affordable, all-season tire. Like Michelin, it also somewhat comes over budget, but it is giving some warranty on tread life. A great comfort ride with smooth driving is the most remarkable feature of all.
Bridgestone has incorporated asymmetric tread patterns, notched shoulder designs, and independent center blocks in this variant. This helps deliver excellent dry traction and handling with a quick steering response. The circumferential grooves reduce the risk of hydroplaning.
The most notable feature of this Honda Fit tire is its very low carbon footprint. With Bridgestone Ecopia Plus, you get a 5-year or 70,000 tread warranty, which also covers materials and workmanship. Free tire replacement during the first three years is an add-on.
- It is designed in such a way that it becomes fuel-efficient and has excellent gripping power with smooth Steering responsiveness.
- One of the quietest tires at its best performance
- Good traction with a smooth drive
- It comes at affordable prices
- All-season tires, even on snow
- Reliable and durable
- Average tread life performance with 70,000 miles
- Average performance on dry and wet surfaces
You have also heard of this tire pretty number of times, and this also comes with comfort with low resistance capability. Molding into an asymmetric tread design is done so that it blends dry handling with wet road and wintertime traction. With multiple siping rounds, the tread gives this tire added biting edges for increased traction on snow or ice.
Road noise is minimal while driving due partially to the optimized tread design, a neighborhood where Pirelli has done a superb job. Inside the tire, we’ll find two steel belts for added strength and sturdiness and a polyester cord body that gives more ride comfort. Four wide circumferential grooves help evacuate water to extend hydroplaning resistance, while engineered lateral and longitudinal sipes increase the amount of biting edges to reinforce wet road and wintertime traction.
The internal construction of the Cinturato P7 All Season Plus is optimized to figure with the improved compound to supply the foremost benefit to drivers. To improve handling, high-speed durability, ride quality, and wear, the tire’s internal structure has lightweight steel belts reinforced by variable tension and spirally wrapped polyamide.
- It is designed for touring or traveling with exceptional performance with small cars but not all vehicles.
- Manufactured for playing an exceptional role for small cars like Honda Fit
- Looks good on small cars like Honda Fit
- Low noise production
- Having a tread life of 70,000 miles
- Average performance all-season tire.
- No tread-life warranty is there.
- For luxury cars like Audi or BMW it doesn’t perform well.
Continental tires are of German origin, with a name in the market. They are all rounder which specifies their all-season, low resistance power. Built for sports cars and sport trucks, Continental ExtremeContact is another ultimate choice for a Honda Fit tire. It has Sipes and grooves to give excellent handling and grip on wet and snow surfaces.
The ultra-high performance all-weather tire provides precise handling. You will absolutely love the winter traction that is aided by crisscross grooves and high silica tread compound. Continental ExtremeContact comes with QuickView indicators that visually inform drivers of the level tires are performing in dry, wet, and snow and the need to check the vehicle’s alignment.
This all-weather tire provides security on slippery roads and excellent tread life. Its traction grooves improve snow performance through increased pattern edges, while X-Sipe technology improves braking, cornering, and acceleration in wet, snow, and ice.
- Powerful with ultra-performance in all seasons with the excellent brake system. The average tread life warranty of 80,000 miles.
- Its Conti’s noise-reducing technology makes them the quietest tires ever
- Low noise production
- Suitable for all roads, especially dry or wet
- Having tread life warranty based on its price and rating
- Materials used in its manufacturing are soft, which sometimes affects their quality.
The only difference you can find between Michelin Defender and Premier is that Defender would be the number one choice regarding long-lasting effects. Still, when it comes to comfort riding with durability, Premier is the one.
Michelin Premier A/S comes with silica and sunflower oil tread compound, which is highly durable. As the tire wears, the unique grooves hidden beneath the layer of rubber emerge for added grip. These grooves perform well on wet surfaces even when the tire wears out. The new EverGrip safety technology helps expand the rain grooves, delivering good wet traction.
The twin steel belts with a polyester cord body make this tire sturdy and durable. The biting edges and added Sipes help in enhancing the traction in snow and ice surfaces. Although a little expensive, these tires are one of the best All-season tires in the industry.
- Its Evergrip Technology makes good traction with good performance in all extreme situations.
- Having tread life warranty of 70,000 miles but go up to 80,000
- All category tires that means can go with minivans, cars, SUVs, etc.
- Gripping power is nice
- Well performance in both wet and dry surfaces
- The wet grip is nice
- Costlier than their competitors
- The Tread compound is also not up to the mark as it affects the steering response.
When you want a tire for daily purposes, you really like this one as it has some excellent features that give comfort with a smooth drive. Its price is reasonable.
- Using Dynamic Range technology, it provides a powerful grip on all-season roads.
- The silica-enriched compound makes them high potential in a much-wet area
- All-season touring tires with excellent fuel efficiency.
- It comes with great options and sizes
- An 80 k tread-life warranty is given
- Good for highways
- Comes under budget
- An average performer on dry roads
10. Bridgestone Blizzak WS90
If we are talking about the best tires for Honda Fit, Bridgestone Blizzak WS90 deserves a noteworthy mention.
Bridgestone Blizzak WS90 makes a perfect companion for Honda Fit that must drive in areas with tons of snow. This tire has a Nano Pro-Tech Multicell compound, providing great ice and snow traction. The Bridgestone is also quite good on wet and dry roads during winter, possibly because of the Nano Pro compound.
The Honda Fit tire has the best acceleration traction and outstanding cornering abilities. You can drive it safely even in deep snow and water puddles owing to the exceptional hydroplaning resistance. Its Nano compound is a package with Edge Performance Technology that aims to provide the driver with a fantastic experience.
Bridgestone, however, doesn’t offer a treadwear warranty, which is necessary for snow tires.
- Impressive hydroplaning resistance
- Stable while cornering
- Can tread through deep snow
- Excellent traction
- No treadwear warranty
A guide that helps in choosing the best tire
The above recommendation will be helpful if you know how to choose the best tires for you unless they are all useless, just like when you don’t read the syllabus before entering any course.
So here are some points that will guide you in choosing the best tires for you:
- First, what matters is their looks, how their design is, how it has the biting edge, etc. It will give you some idea about its traction potential and gripping power.
- The next thing you have to observe before buying any tire is to get a rough idea about their tread life warranty, and a minimum of 60,000 miles would be given.
- For safety, you must look at its optimum braking distance in all extreme conditions. It will give you some information about the smooth driving capacity at high speed.
- For comfort, you must have those tires with low-noise technology compounds in them.
- And also, check its road shock absorbing power.
Choosing the best tires for your vehicle is an essential part of maintenance as it can reduce the time we need to give any car and also give a comfortable ride. Most often, you see the price factor as the primary and fundamental thing in choosing tires because you think that putting more money into buying a part of a vehicle which is a tire, is absolutely a waste.
But when you purchase a high-quality best tire for your vehicle, you indirectly invest in your and your family’s protection.
So you’d be careful while choosing any tire. Are you getting my point?
If yes, then my task is completed here. Via this article, I just need to inform you guys that don’t make mistakes and a guide that is helping you in choosing the best tires. I hope I might be helpful to you.
Please let me know if you find this information helpful in the comment section. I’ll love to hear from you.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.