One of the top luxury car brands like this is Mercedes and that is famous for its reliability with impressive performance. It becomes worth buying due to its safety most advanced system and offers other features like its luxurious interior design, stylish look, autonomous self-reliant features, etc. It has given some amazing classes of cars in the market.
The two famous and most prominent classes include E-class and S-class are the ones which are performing well in the market. The three differences I have found between these two are earlier is wider than later, their interior is also different, and have S class have a powerful V8 engine.
But when we compare them for normal daily use, E-class is better than S- class as it provides all the features that are used in a normal drive.
Here I am going to list down the top 10 best tires for Mercedes E350, a car categorically classified in E-class which has a 302-horsepower 6-cylinder engine. This 6-cylinder engine is the smoothest and most powerful among cars under E-class.
It has a luxurious interior design with huge space inside. One of the ultra-performing vehicles. If you want both reliable as well as a good-looking car with a large sitting space then this would be your right choice.
Just like the vehicle itself is luxurious the tire which we use on them must be of higher quality and should match the standard of this class.
Here are some recommendations
List of the best tires for Mercedes E350
Eagle tires themselves are popular for being good handling in all conditions whether it’s wet or dry and their steering responsiveness is also making good fame. Radial symmetry shows its best performance in worse conditions. Not only do you get a Mercedes E350 tire with advanced traction and grip but it also offers more control to the driver. Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric tire features an advanced tread compound with high molecular weight polymers.
If you like to run your vehicle in different kinds of weather and also don’t want that your tire wore off soon then this should be your nice choice. The Eagle F1 Asymmetric tire comes with solid outboard shoulders so you can make that perfect turns. You can take it out on a drive even during rain or on the main road.
- Having a tread life of 70,000 miles
- A run-flat tire that has excellence in handling grip with a smooth ride
- Radially symmetrical that plays an important role in handling all weather conditions
- It provides reliability as well as durability in handling
- It is good in dry and wet traction
- It is good on both city roads and highways
- Even in light snow, they can run smoothly
- Compared to other competition, it is a little bit expensive.
Michelin tires are somewhat expensive ones but worth buying as it has all the features that the best tire should have. But this Michelin model is specially designed in such a way that it can run smoothly in the icy or snowy region. Known for delivering high-performance tires, Michelin has also given one of the best tires for Mercedes 350 in the form of Michelin X-Ice.
So if you kind of living in those areas where snow is common on roads then this tire is suitable for you. You can also find different Michelin tires with different specifications. It gives the best traction and braking in snowy and freezing conditions. The best thing about this Mercedes E350 tire is that it provides a 40,000-mile treadwear warranty, which is generally not common for snow tires.
Thanks to its sipes and Micro-Pumps, you get long-lasting performance in the snow. Michelin Max Touch Construction enhances the durability of the tire and ensures a longer tread life. The tire is also flexible and stable because of Micro-Pumps and Cross Z Sipe technology that provides improved stability in all winter conditions.
- Lasts up to 50,000 miles
- Tread pattern makes them appealing
- Provides well winter performance
- Excellent performance on snow
- For the winter season, it would be performing well
- Having 30,000 mileage warranty
- Average performance on a dry surface.
Goodyear holds a good name in the tire industry. And the Wrangler by Goodyear is known for its outstanding traction. This Mercedes E350 tire is capable to deliver solid performance over hard-packed surfaces, mud terrain as well as rocks and surely deserves to be on our list of the best tires for Mercedes E350.
Wrangler tires appearance itself describes as a good performer on rough or terrain surfaces with a smooth ride. They are designed in such a way that they can tolerate harsh conditions. The traction is excellent even on wet surfaces. Moreover, its stability and cornering grip are also very good.
- The tread design is radial that gives them the potential to move on diverse types of roads including rain
- A comfortable ride with low noise
- All season especially on snow and mud
- Perform well on rough or terrain areas
- Can tolerate bad weather
- Economically feasible with better fuel efficiency
- Works with specific vehicles
Michelin makes this brand of tires as it provides comfort to our life. They are manufactured in the US. They are all-season tires. The new Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring keeps our minds at ease and comfortable.
Uniroyal has put together an excellent combination of ride quality, durability, and performance by including a number of their best manufacturing techniques within the construction of this tire. Its computer-optimized tread design limits road noise and tire vibration to a great extent. Solid shoulder presence also blocks to keep our ride firm and straight with greater stability when maneuvering it.
Circumferential grooves which are present also clear water for increased traction in very wet conditions too. DuraShield construction within the casing helps prevent the tire from punctures and other road hazards. Tru Technology affects the tire contact patch. It also puts more rubber on the road for greater traction and longer wear and tear.
- Have a tread life of 70,000 miles
- Good performance on dry and wet surfaces
- Good traction with nice gripping power
- Durability with reliability is higher when it comes to the braking system and cornering stability
- Low noise with comfort ride
- Confident on highway
- No tread-life warranty is given
- Average performance on snow or icy surfaces
A little bit expensive though quality-wise it sounds pretty well. Michelin company itself is a trustable one which provides you guarantee and many offerings that is why it costs you more penny than any of its competitors.
Michelin Defender LTX is made with Michelin’s Evertread technology that provides wear and tear resists in tough road conditions, as well as performs well under heavier payloads. It provides all-season reliability like dry, snowy, and wet surfaces of the road. The company also does a third-party test on the tire to prove its point.
The tread features four wide circumferential grooves and full-depth spies that add to the grip in rain and snow. This Mercedes E350 tire will give you a smoother and quieter ride as expected in this price range also traction and toughness are impressive. If your budget fits in the tire, you can go with it and it will not disappoint you in terms of performance, reliability, and durability.
- Having tread life warranty of 80,000 miles
- Have a sharp edge biting surface that provides them a nice grip
- All season highway tires
- Well performance on dry and wet surfaces
- Excellent traction with the reliable braking system
- Safe and smooth riding with nice cornering grip
- Low noise with good road shock absorbance
- Great tread life warranty
- Little bit expensive
Like Cooper tires, they possess the same features and satisfaction. It is not costly though but it can offer some well-perceived qualities. The fact is, they are the subsidiary of Cooper tires that offers some well-designed products.
- Having tread life of 65,000 miles
- 5 ribs tread pattern with road shocking capacity is higher
- Good traction grip on dry with the smooth-riding
- Well braking system with good acceleration capacity
- Quieter than its competition
- Comes at great prices with varieties of options
- Excellent on snow
- Average performance on highways
- Not so good on a wet surface
In the market, lots of options exist under Pirelli’s name. Out of them this brand of tires somewhat has the same qualities as other models. This tire is suitable for Trucks and designed in such a way that it can lift from 1609 pounds to 2469 pounds.
The Mercedes E350 tire is manufactured using a low rolling resistance and has a silica-enhanced compound for lower CO2 emissions and a better fuel economy. The asymmetric tread pattern of the Scorpion features four wide circumferential grooves, and an optimized rubber to deliver a uniform contact patch with the road surface.
The tire has an optimized pitch sequence which further cancels its interior noise for a quieter ride. The tread blocks and shoulders are festooned with lateral sipes and longitudinal sipping to provide relentless grip in wet, slippery as well as snowy roads.
- An estimation tread life of 70,000 miles
- Performance-wise is good enough to tolerate road shocks efficiently.
- Good traction with ultra-high grip
- Well performing braking system
- Impressive and longer tread life
- Nice grip on dry and wet surfaces
- Average performance on snowy or icy surfaces
- No tread-life warranty is given
- A little noise problem is also there
Our Buying Guide for Mercedes E350 Tires
I am sure you will observe one thing while reading my article the recommendations I have given you are coming from diverse options that not only include budget but also the quality is not been compromised.
But before choosing any one of the options above, you need to check the guide i.e. how are you going to choose the best tire for you and on what basis. Here are some points that you need to remember before going for any option.
- Appearance plays an important role when it comes to its quality and durability
- Tread life is also another important aspect that you need to take
- Another important thing which is like the most important one is its manufacturing material with which it is made
- The Tread pattern also comes in the picture.
These are some important points. Like these other points, more and more points are also there that can affect the quality of the tire.
If you are looking for the best tires and not taking budget as a criterion then you surely can go with the Michelin and Goodyear tires because they are the best and most reputed ones. But if you have taken both price and suitability as a criterion then you should move for the Parelli tires.
Most people go with the brand and trust them if you are like them then you surely try the branded ones.
Frequently Asked Questions
I hope you will find some useful information from this blog. Most often people are unaware of how important tires are for any vehicle but they are the most important ones because of their nature of having regular contact with the roads. Their quality should be checked from time to time.
If you have Mercedes E350 tires and they need replacement, you should research them first and then decide. Any query you have about anything, you are free to ask in the comment section.
My name is Nick, and I am a car mechanic from Wichita, Kansas. And I drive a 1967 Chevrolet Impala.