Being the company’s latest addition to the all-season touring light truck tire, the BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT Tire is designed to perform at a higher level in a wide range of year-round driving conditions. In addition, it is built for light trucks, crossovers, and SUVs, the Advantage T/A Sport LT. And is also billed as providing “four seasons of traction”.
Here we are gonna give you a complete BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT Tire Review and will also be discussing its pros and cons.
BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT Tire Review-Lets get started
Advantage T/A Sport LT Tire of BFGoodrich uses an advanced silica-enhanced tread compound. Not just that but also uses symmetric tread pattern and locking 3D Active siping technology that is collectively responsible to deliver more grip and traction when you are traveling on wet pavement or light snow.
Furthermore, the T/A sport LT tire from BFG also features a 3-peak mountain/snowflake emblem, which means it exceeds the industry’s severe snow service requirements. And that’s a rare thing that you will find on many all-season tires.
Apart from these, it uses Aqua-Flume technology which disperses excess water from the tires through the unique sweeping cross grooves. Consequently prevents hydroplaning by doing so. Moreover, you’ll find enhanced cornering stability and increased dry/wet handling performance. And that’s because of its symmetrical design and ETEC System technology, which optimizes the tires’ footprint.
To add more there’s a continuous center rib which gives the tire a smoother, more responsive ride quality as well as further improving road feel while driving. Along with having some advanced external features, this BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT tire has an internal two-ply polyester body casing, g-Wedge sidewall stabilizer, and nylon-reinforced steel belts. These not only just enhance the performance and quality of the tire, but also adds to the durability and stability as well.
Meanwhile, BFGoodrich offers a large number of 16 to 20-inch sizes T/A sport LT tires, with either a T, H, or V-speed rating available. There’s also a 60K or 65K mile tread warranty included depending on the speed rating of the tire.
- Wet and dry grip, traction, braking, and handling
- Cornering in dry and wet conditions
- Hydroplaning resistance
- Fuel efficiency
- BFGOODRICH ADVANTAGE T/A SPORT LT TIRE – Made for light trucks, sport and high-performance passenger cars, CUVs, and small SUVs, the BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT tire lets you defy the weather, control the curves, and enjoy the drive for miles and miles
- ALL-WEATHER. ALL-PURPOSE. – The BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT tire touts the ultimate wet and dry performance, with up to 30% better snow traction than leading competitors. Get ready for exhilarating responsive handling, braking and powerful acceleration that leaves you wanting to take another spin
- BUILT TO LAST – With an optimized footprint design, the BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT tire features Full-Depth 3-D Locking Sipes that provide excellent tread block stability for even wear. The result is longer treadwear for miles and a quiet, comfortable ride
- THE PERFECT FIT – The BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT tire is ideal for vehicles like the Mazda CX5, Toyota RAV4, Honda CR-V, Honda Pilot, Nissan Pathfinder, GMC Acadia and Chevrolet Tahoe
- HISTORY OF PERFORMANCE – With over 150 years of innovation, BFGoodrich Tires is more than a name, it's a symbol of the passion, hard work and dedication we put into every tire we design
What Vehicles Will The BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT Fit?
(Please note that this is not a complete list of all vehicles this tire will fit.)
- Chevrolet Silverado, Tahoe, Avalanche, S10, Suburban, K2500, Colorado, Blazer
- Dodge Ram, Durango, Dakota
- Ford Expedition, Escape, Ranger, Bronco, F-150, Excursion, Explorer
- GMC Yukon, Sierra, Canyon
- Honda Element, CR-V
- Hummer H3, H2
- Isuzu Trooper
- Jeep Wrangler, Grand Cherokee, Liberty
- Land Rover Discovery
- Lexus GX470
- Mazda B4000
- Mercury Mountaineer
- Mitsubishi Montero
- Nissan Titan, Xterra, Frontier, Sequoia
- Ram Truck
- Toyota Tacoma, Tundra, FJ Cruiser, Sequoia, 4Runner, Land Cruiser, Highlander
BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport Tire Sizes
215/70R16 100H BSW
215/70R16 100T BSW
225/70R16 103T BSW
235/70R16 106T BSW
245/70R16 107T BSW
245/75R16 111T BSW
255/70R16 111T BSW
265/75R16 116T BSW
225/65R17 102H BSW
225/65R17 102T BSW
235/65R17 104T BSW
245/65R17 107T BSW
245/70R17 110T BSW
255/65R17 110T BSW
265/65R17 112T BSW
265/70R17 115T BSW
235/60R18 103V BSW
235/65R18 106H BSW
235/65R18 106T BSW
245/60R18 105H BSW
255/55R18/XL 109V BSW
265/60R18 110T BSW
255/65R18 111T BSW
265/70R18 116T BSW
225/55R19 99H BSW
235/55R19 101H BSW
245/55R19 103T BSW
255/60R19 109H BSW
235/55R20 102H BSW
245/50R20 102H BSW
275/55R20 113T BSW
BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT tire prices range from approximately $121 and up. Meanwhile, you may also find occasional rebates, discount prices, coupons, and special offers on this tire.
BFGoodrich provides a 6-year or 65,000-mile tread warranty on T or Hi-speed rated sizes, and a 60,000-mile warranty on V-speed rated sizes of the Advantage T/A Sport LT tire. Besides, the tire uniformity is guaranteed for one-year or the first 2/32 inch of wear.
Moreover, materials and workmanship are warranted for 6-years and include free replacement during the first year or first 2/32 inch of wear. Also, a prorated amount is given for the remaining time period or down to the final 2/32 inch of tread depth.
Basically, the BFGoodrich Advantage T/A sport LT tire gives satisfactory results in most cases like a light truck, SUV, and crossover. But there are some exceptions as well.
The prominent thing that most people find noticeable about the Advantage T/A Sport LT tire is its exceptional appearance. And it really doesn’t bother most of the drivers or they don’t really care for it. But we do really like the look that it gives, and we think that this shouldn’t be a matter of concern here.
Most importantly it delivers a very good performance on dry and wet pavement. Also, its symmetric tread pattern and locking 3D Active siping technology gives you nice grip and traction when you are traveling on wet pavement or light snow.
Overall we can say that the BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT tire is a quite good and reliable all-season tire. Although it doesn’t match the level of other models in this class like the Michelin Premier LTX, Bridgestone H/L Alenza Plus, Continental LX20, or Pirelli Scorpion Verde AS Plus, it is one of the ideal tires for year-round driving conditions.