You are here because you must be searching for Continental CrossContact LX20 Tire Review. So, stop looking elsewhere and keep reading this article. In this review, we will discuss Continental CrossContact LX20 Tire in brief.
The Continental CrossContact LX20 with EcoPlus Technology is the company’s latest tire addition for the drivers of SUVs, pickups, and crossovers. Also, it is built to provide all-season touring performance on the highway.
In this CrossContact LX20 Tire by Continental an eco-friendly tread compound is used that utilizes specially developed Tg-F polymers and +Silane additives to enhance traction. Consequently providing better overall treadwear and helps to gain a little extra fuel mileage.
Moreover, the continuous center rib and independent tread blocks of Continental CrossContact LX20 tire add better grip on dry surfaces, while on the other hand also increasing steering response and drive-feel.
Continental CrossContact LX20 has four circumferential grooves to the asymmetrical tread design. To add further its exclusive Traction Grooves help in enhancing the traction on both wet and snow-covered roads. Besides, these grooves are strategically placed in such a way around the tread that they also aid in reducing road noise and increase overall ride quality as well.
Inside the CrossContact LX20 tire you will find two steel belts that are reinforced with spirally wrapped polyamide that is used to add further strength and durability. And also enhance the tread life. Furthermore, Continental backs it up with a 70,000-mile tread guarantee. Meanwhile, it is available in sizes from 16-18 inches, it also includes a rim protector to prevent accidental damage from curbs to your expensive wheels.
- Excellent dry, wet, and snow traction
- 70,000-mile tread guarantee
- Responsive steering and solid in the corners
- Smooth and quiet ride
- A few drivers have reported having vibration problems
- One radial car tire for Grand Touring designed for All-Season use; provides exceptional traction in severe snow conditions
- Directional tread pattern to optimize road contact and expel surface water for long-lasting performance on wet roads- stopped up to 56 feet shorter than four leading competitive tires
- V-formation tread design distributes forces evenly throughout the contact patch for long wear. 3-D SipeLock technology improves treadwear resistance while PIANO Noise Reduction Tuning minimizes noise disturbance
- Angled blocks provide maximum road contact for excellent grip when braking on dry roads- stops up to 13% shorter on dry surfaces than four leading competitiors
- 60,000 Miles Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty; 6 Year Standard Limited Warranty; 235/40R19/XL 96V
What Vehicles Will The Continental CrossContact LX20 tire fit?
(This is not a complete list of ALL vehicles this tire will fit)
- Buick Enclave
- Ford Escape, Ranger, F-150
- GMC Sierra, Acadia, Envoy
- Honda Passport, Element, Pilot
- Cadillac SRX
- Chevrolet Tahoe, Traverse, Avalanche, Trailblazer
- Dodge Nitro, Ram, Dakota
- Hyundai Santa Fe
- Jeep Grand Cherokee, Wrangler
- Kia Sorento
- Toyota 4Runner, Highlander, FJ Cruiser, Tacoma, Land Cruiser, Tundra
- Volkswagen Touareg
- Volvo XC90, XC60
- Land Rover Range Rover
- Mercedes Benz GL450
- Nissan Armada, Titan, Frontier, Murano
- Saturn Outlook, Vue
Continental CrossContact LX20 Tire Sizes
195/65R15 91H BSW
215/70R16 100S OWL
225/70R16 103S OWL
235/65R16 103T BSW
235/70R16 106T OWL
235/75R16 108S OWL
245/70R16 107S OWL
245/75R16 111S OWL
255/65R16 109S OWL
265/70R16 112S OWL
265/75R16 116T OWL
225/65R17 102T BSW
235/65R17 108H XL BSW
235/65R17 108T XL OWL
245/65R17 107T OWL
245/70R17 110S OWL
255/65R17 110S OWL
265/65R17 112T OWL
265/65R17 112T BSW
265/70R17 115T OWL
265/70R17 115T BSW
275/60R17 110S OWL
235/60R18 107H XL BSW
235/65R18 106T BSW
245/60R18 105T BSW
255/55R18 109H XL BSW
255/65R18 111S BSW
255/70R18 113T OWL
265/60R18 110T OWL
265/65R18 114S OWL
265/70R18 116S BSW
275/60R18 113H BSW
275/65R18 116T OWL
245/55R19 103S BSW
255/50R19 107H XL BSW
255/60R19 109H BSW
275/55R20 117S XL BSW
275/60R20 115S OWL
285/50R20 112H BSW
Prices on the LX20 With EcoPlus Technology range from approximately $131 and up. But you may also find occasional rebates, discounts, coupons, and special offers on this tire.
The Continental CrossContact LX20 tire has a 6-year or 70,000-mile tread life warranty. And the tire uniformity is guaranteed for one-year or the first 2/32 inch of wear.
Meanwhile, the materials and workmanship are warranted for 6-years and include free replacement during the first year or first 2/32 inch of wear. And a prorated amount is given for the remaining time period or until the final 2/32 inch of tread depth.
Continental also provides a one-year road hazard warranty and their 30-day customer satisfaction trial. So, if you are not completely happy you can exchange the tires with another Continental model.
You will be surprised by the performance of the Continental CrossContact LX20 tire. It gives quite a good traction on all types of road conditions whether it is wet or dry, including snowy surfaces as well. And if you want to go off-road into light terrain, this model will not let you down.
Its steering control and road feel are good as well. Apart from this corners of the Continental CrossContact LX20 tire are also very nice, and the ride is smooth and comfortable. Continental backs up the CrossContact LX20 tire with a 70,000-mile warranty, which is among the best in class.
Overall, we really like this model by Continental and recommend it as one of the ideal tires in this class/category. So, if you’re looking for an all-season touring tire that delivers a smooth and quiet ride and also has dependable traction and handling then the Continental CrossContact LX20 tire would be a good choice as it won’t make you disappointed.