Top Tire Reviews is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission from Amazon at no added cost to you.
Continental Crosscontact LX25 is the new delivery from Continental Crosscontact. The Crosscontact LX25 by Continental is an entire season tire worked on wet, dry, and snow-covered surface, with its cost going from $139 to $248. Intended for hybrids or little SUVs while giving excellent taking care of a good foothold on wet and dry surfaces.
Continental Crosscontact LX25 Tire performances in different areas or situations:
• In dry, its performance is almost 95%
• In wet, its performance is almost 95%
• In snow, its performance is almost 85%
• In comfort, its performance is almost 95%
• In noise, it’s almost 95%
• In tread wear, its performance is almost 95%
So, the overall performance of this tire is 93%.
For what type of person or drivers Continental Crosscontact LX25 tire is the first choice
The Crosscontact LX25 by Continental is intended for hybrid and small SUV drivers who need a comfortable ride for the entire season.
Continental Crosscontact tire is an entire season tire that provides a comfortable and safe ride and prgreat grip on wet and dry surfaces. Due to its outstanding grip, this tire becomes one of the options for its buyers.
The innovation of Crosscontact LX25 by Continental
- Solace ride invention, which puts an ingestion layer under the track for great controlling response and smooth ride.
- Circumferential sections for simple entry of water to employ hydroplaning when driving.
- Continentals cross contact Ecoplus invention is shaped into a symmetric track design.
- Its persistent circumferential ribs assist with outcry decline when driving.
- Its foothold groove is worked to trap snow in its gnawing teeth for better snow-to-snow footing.
- Ecoplus invention path provides better track life.
- Polyester string body is present in its inner development to help two uncompromising steel belts.
- Spirally twisted polyamide fortifications for solidness and better dealing, especially when driving rapidly.
Guarantee of the Crosscontact LX25
- The continental crosscontact LX25 is provided with six years or 70,000 miles.
- Additionally, 6 years or 65,000 miles for the v speed assessed.
- It provides a warranty for the main year or introductory 2/32 inch of wear at that crossroads modified until the last 2/32 depth.
- Road-related problems(like accidents), warranty for the main year or introductory 2/32 inch, despite the truth that there are terms and limitations assigned s,o you should check with mainland first.
- This tire endows 60 days introductory from continental and 3 three years street side help.
About the new Continental Crosscontact LX25
Continental Crosscontact LX25 is the new continental LX which is the replacement for the earlier continental Crosscontact LX20, which is also a good tire and also provides a good grip in wet and dry pathways. Both of them are called the all-season tire. The LX20 is operated for trucks, SUVs, and hybrids with a hilter-kilter track plan. Furthermore, the two of them share the Ecoplus invention for all goals and purposes. For the LX25, there is improved wet slowing down compared with the LX20.
Fundamentally the Crosscontact LX25 is an improved adaptation of the LX20, which has been available since 2011 and has a good sign.
This tire provides an extent of consolation, excellent grip, comfort, and eco-friendliness.
We are confident you acknowledge our Cross-contact LX25 statement acclimating, ; this tire is an improved form of its archetype, the LX20.
Thus, the improved form wouldn’t communicate less; you can evaluate the 60-day consumer loyalty to get a feeling about its powers and performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where to buy Continental Crosscontact LX25?
You can buy the Continental Crosscontact LX25 from ane following providers for quick and breezy service. We recommend you buy the Continental Crosscontact LX25 from Amazon for the best deals.
What is the warranty that is provided with Continental Crosscontact LX25?
The manufacturer provides a six-year or a 70,000-mile tread warranty (whichever is earlier). You can check the precise details on their official website.
What is the speed rating for Continental Crosscontact LX25?
The Continental Crosscontact LX25 is rated H/T and V, which translates to a rated speed of 118-149 miles per hour, depending on your chosen model.
What type of tire is Continental Crosscontact LX25?
The Continental Crosscontact LX25 is an all-season tire that performs well on dry, wet, and snow roads.
How much noise does the Continental Crosscontact LX25 make?
The Continental Crosscontact LX25 handles noise amazingly and is surprisingly quiet, providing a comfortable driving experience.
Does Continental Crosscontact LX25 justify its price?
In our opinion, the Continental Crosscontact LX25 has sufficiently great reviews, and there would be no reason to move away from choosing the Continental Crosscontact LX25.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.