Originally sold for Pep boys, Cooper Adventurer A/T is a variant of Cooper A/T3. It is designed for all the driving enthusiasts out there. If you are someone off-roading in the tough terrains, then this one will suit all your needs. Not only this, Adventurer A/T is capable of giving a smooth performance when driving on highways and city streets.
Good traction and handling, ride comfort and durability are synonymous with Adventurer A/T. Read on as we get into the details of this beauty and give an unbiased review.
Built for all types of pickups, SUV’s and other 4×4’s Adventurer A/T is an excellent off-roading tire. It delivers a strong grip and traction, both on wet and dry surfaces. The high-tech cut and chip-resistant tread compound incorporated with a 5-rib tread pattern make off-road handling easy and smooth. The buttress design with alternating shoulder scallops not only makes the tire look rougher but also enhances the traction.
Four wide circumferential grooves with added Sipes help A/T tackle the risk of hydroplaning on wet terrains. Moreover, these Sipes also enhance the traction on snowy surfaces making this tire a good alternative for the All-season tire ranges. All in all, Cooper is a great alternative for all your off-road adventures.
- Dry and wet traction
- Excellent off-road performance in light to moderate terrain
- Quiet and comfortable ride
- Great tread-life
- Not for heavy-duty terrains
- A little expensive
- All-season tire for light trucks, crossovers, and SUVs
- Five-rib all-terrain tread design
- Lateral grooves and shoulder slots channel water for wet traction
- VT2ech-designed mold profile balances ride comfort and handling
- Reliable traction in multiple driving conditions for year-round performance
Cooper Adventurer A/T compatible vehicles
Cooper Adventurer A/T is designed for all sorts of pickups, SUVs, and other 4×4’s. Here is an extensive list of vehicles that can go with Cooper Adventurer A/T.
- Chevy Tahoe, Silverado, Avalanche
- Dodge Ram, Dakota
- Ford Ranger, Escape, Expedition, Explorer, F-150
- GMC Yukon, Sierra
- Honda Pilot
- Hyundai Santa Fe
- Jeep Liberty, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport
- Nissan Pathfinder, Frontier, Titan, Xterra
- Toyota Tacoma, Highlander, Rav4, 4-Runner, Tundra, Sequoia
Cooper Adventurer A/T comes in various sizes. The list for all the tire sizes is as under:
- 31X10.50R15LT 109R C OWL
- LT235/85R16 120\116R E BLK
- LT225/75R16 115\112R E BLK
- LT245/75R16 120\116R E OWL
- LT265/75R16 123\120R E OWL
- LT285/75R16 126\123R E OWL
- LT235/80R17 120\117R E OWL
- LT245/75R17 121\118S E OWL
- LT265/70R17 121\118R E OWL
- LT285/70R17 121\118S E BLK
- LT275/70R18 125\122S E OWL
- LT275/65R18 123\120S E OWL
- LT275/65R20 126\123S E BLK
You can get hands-on these amazing tires from anywhere between $111 and up. If you are lucky enough, you may find occasional rebates, discount prices, coupons, and special offers as well.
The company offers a 50,000-mile tread-life warranty on Cooper Adventurer A/T. You also get a tire uniformity guarantee on the first 2/32 inches of wear.
Moreover, Materials and workmanship are covered for 5 years This also includes a free tire replacement during the first 2/32 inch of wear and tear.
Q. Are Cooper tires made by Michelin?
A. No, Cooper tires are not made by Michelin. Cooper is a different company that gets its tires manufactured from a UK-based company known as the Avon Tyres brand.
Q. Are Cooper adventurer tires good?
A. Yes, Cooper tires come in a variety of categories and all of them have excellent handling, traction, and overall ride comfort.
Q. Are Cooper Tires quiet?
A. It is not the quietest of all tires as it does not have any special noise-reduction mechanism but it sure delivers a smooth overall ride experience.
Q. Are Cooper Adventurer A/T good in snow?
A. The tire contains added Sipes which deliver great traction in snow and ice surfaces.
Read Other Cooper Tire Reviews: