Cooper Evolution H/T is an upgraded version of the renowned original H/T. It poses a strong competition in front of its competitors in the all-season tire category. With above-average wet and dry traction, this one won’t be heavy on your pockets too.
With Evolution H/T, Cooper brings to you a tire that is not only affordable but also delivers an above-average performance.
In this article, we explore all the features and put in front of you an unbiased and detailed review of Cooper Evolution H/T.
Cooper has incorporated its StabilEdge technology in Evolution which helps in delivering enhanced performance on both wet and dry surfaces. The same technology is also responsible for the enhanced cornering grip and stability.
The 3D Micro-Gauge sipes with a tread pattern having wide circumferential grooves cut down the risk of hydroplaning on wet surfaces. This feature also helps in delivering great performance on snow surfaces as well. Although it performs well in snow, you cannot count this one in the All-season winter tire category.
Overall, it is one of the best alternatives in the All-season tire category that gives a great performance in the budget.
- Great dry and wet traction
- Smooth and comfortable ride
- Cornering stability
- None as for now
- Newly launched July 2021
- Treadwear warranty: 65,000 miles
- Confidence in the rain - Offers the right combination of rain channels and biting edges to help flush out water and put more rubber on the road for better traction in wet conditions
- Find peace on the road - A contemporary tread design reduces noise and delivers a smooth and quiet ride
- A fortified design - An added layer of reinforced material gives you excellent contact with the road for even tread wear and a long tire life
Cooper Evolution H/T compatible vehicles
You can use Cooper Evolution H/T with all sorts of pickup, SUV, and crossover. Some of the many names are given below.
- Chevrolet Tahoe, Trailblazer, Suburban, Avalanche, Silverado
- Dodge Durango, Ram, Dakota
- Ford Expedition, Explorer, F-150, Ranger
- GMC Yukon, Sierra, Acadia, Envoy
- Honda Ridgeline, CR-V
- Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Mercury Mountaineer
- Mitsubishi Outlander
- Nissan Pathfinder, Titan, Frontier
- Toyota 4Runner, Highlander, Sequoia, Tundra, Rav4, Tacoma
Cooper Evolution H/T comes in a variety of sizes ranging from 16 to 20 inches with speed ratings of T or H. The details of all the tire sizes are given below.
- 215/70R16 100H OWL
- 225/70R16 103T OWL
- 225/75R16 104T OWL
- 235/70R16 106T OWL
- 245/70R16 107T OWL
- 245/75R16 111T OWL
- 255/70R16 111T OWL
- 265/70R16 112T OWL
- 265/75R16 116T OWL
- 235/65R17 104T OWL
- 245/65R17 107T OWL
- 245/70R17 110T OWL
- 265/65R17 112T OWL
- 265/70R17 115T OWL
- 235/65R18 106H BLK
- 245/60R18 105H BLK
- 255/55R18XL 109H BLK
- 255/65R18 111T BLK
- 255/70R18 113T BLK
- 265/60R18 110T OWL
- 265/70R18 116T OWL
- 275/65R18 116T OWL
- 245/55R19 103H BLK
- 255/60R19 109H BLK
- 245/50R20 102H BLK
- 265/50R20 107T BLK
- 275/55R20XL 117H BLK
- 275/60R20 115T BLK
You can get hands-on Cooper Evolution H/T from anywhere between $130 and up. The best time to buy is when occasional rebates, discounts, coupons, and special offers are available on the tire.
You get a 60,000-mile tread warranty on including materials and workmanship. In addition to this, a free replacement during the first 2/32 inch of wear is also included. Uniformity of tire is guaranteed for the first 2/32 inch of treadwear. A 45-day road test guarantee on this model is also available.