Are you looking for an all-season tire that fits your budget? Firestone All-season is just that.
Designed to replace the older FR710, Firestone all-season is an amazing and affordable tire for all your basic driving needs. Read on as we review and get into the details
Firestone All-Season Review
Featuring a distinctive all-season tread compound with deep tread grooves and Sipes, Firestone All-season gives great performance on wet and dry surfaces. What makes it a worth buy is the M+S symbol which makes All-season capable of giving decent traction on light-snow as well.
The engineering team of Firestone has worked wonders. You won’t feel any noise even on the bumpiest of roads. Moreover, it is a great value for money alternative as it is fuel-efficient too. All in all, Firestone All-season is a great choice at this price for an all-season tire.
- Excellent dry traction and handling
- Smooth and comfortable ride
- Fuel-efficient design
- Wet traction an issue
- Winter performance
- Engineered for real-life performance on real-life roads.
- Premium quality tires from a trusted brand
- The actual Tread Pattern for your specific tire may vary slightly from the displayed images based on the size and/or width of the actual tire ordered.
- Manufactured to meet or exceed strict quality requirements
- Price is per tire
Firestone All-Season compatible vehicles
Designed for all sorts of coupes, sedans, minivans, and crossovers. We have made an elaborate list of all the vehicles that are compatible with Firestone.
- Acura Integra, CSX, CL, TL, RSX, ILX
- BMW 3-Series, M3, Z3
- Chevrolet Aveo, Cobalt, Sonic, Cavalier, HHR, Malibu, Cruze
- Chrysler PT Cruiser, Sebring
- Dodge Stratus, Challenger, Avenger, Caliber, Dart
- Ford Fusion, Focus, Taurus
- Honda Civic, Fit, CR-X, Accord, CR-V
- Hyundai Accent, Elantra, Sonata, Azera, Genesis
- Kia Soul, Forte, Optima
- Mazda Mazda5, Mazda6, Mazda3
- Nissan Maxima, Sentra, Altima
- Subaru Legacy, Outback
- Toyota Corolla, Yaris, Camry, Matrix, Avalon
- Volkswagen Golf, Jetta, Beetle
- Volvo C30, V40, V50, S90, S70, C70
Firestone All-Season tire comes in various sizes ranging from 14 to 20 inches with either T or H-speed ratings.
- 185/65R14 86T BW
- 195/70R14 91T BW
- 175/65R15 84T BW
- 185/60R15 84T BW
- 185/65R15 88T BW
- 205/65R15 94T BW
- 205/70R15 96T BW
- 215/70R15 98T BW
- 185/55R16 83T BW
- 205/50R16 87H BW
- 205/65R16 95T BW
- 215/55R16 93T BW
- 215/60R16 95T BW
- 215/65R16 98T BW
- 225/60R16 98T BW
- 225/65R16 100T BW
- 235/60R16 100T BW
- 235/65R16 103T BW
- 215/60R17 96T BW
- 215/65R17 99T BW
- 225/60R17 99T BW
- 235/60R17 102T BW
- 225/60R18 100T BW
- 235/45R18 94H BW
- 245/55R18 103T BW
You can get hands-on Firestone All-Season tires from anywhere between $65 and up. The company also provides occasional rebates, discount prices, coupons, and special offers on this tire.
Firestone provides a 5-year or 65,000-mile tread warranty, including materials and workmanship, on All-Season. Uniformity of the tire is guaranteed for the first 1/32 inch of wear.
You can also get a free tire replacement during the first 3 years. What’s notable is the 30-day buy and try guarantee in which you can get a refund or exchange.
More reviews here: