Kumho Solus TA11 is a replacement for its older model Kr21. Here if we talk about the new Kumho Solus TA11 tire then it is a basic all-weather tire. It is specially built for budget concussion users. This Kumho Solus TA11 tire provides the best features in the minimum budget as compared to their competitors.
If we talk about its features in detail then we can see that Kumho Solus TA11 is specially engineered with a duel silicone carbon tread compound which helps to keep the tire cooler for a longer time.
This new TA11 tire provides a perfect grip between the tire and the dry, wet, and snowy road. Its perfect grip with the road helps to improve the quality of the journey.
Kumho has zigzag sipes around the tread which provides thousands of biting edges for better grip on snow and ice. And the strongest part of this model is its four deep circumferential grooves and notched shoulders. Which is deliver solid traction on wet roads and highways. Another interesting feature of this TA11 tire is that you’ll find a little quicker steering response and added on-center feel. Because of its unique ESCOT chasing technology, your ride comfort will enhance to the next level.
There are 44 different sizes are available that will be perfectly fit between 13-18 rim diameters. This Kumho Solus TA11 tire has 75000 miles of tread warranty which comes with a T-speed rating. There is a two steel belt which spirally wrapped with nylon for added durability and strength because of that the experience of the journey will ultimately improve.
Pros and Cons of Kumho Solus TA11
- Increased tread life
- Solid traction on wet roads and highways.
- Quicker steering response and added on-center feel.
- Bump up wet traction and handling.
- Poor performance in heavy snow.
- Increased block stiffness for enhanced on/off-road handlingperformance characteristics
- The high-void tread pattern features a zig-zag and dual pitchdesign to provide maximum off-road traction
- Application of mud and stone ejector bars between theshoulder lugs to prevent damage from stone drills andaid self-cleaning
- Enhanced tread compound to improve wear performanceon the road while maintaining cut-and-chip resistanceoff the road
What Vehicles Will The Kumho TA11 Fit?
- Chevrolet Malibu, Impala, Cobalt, Cruze
- Chrysler 300C, PT Cruiser
- Dodge Stratus
- Ford Taurus, Crown Victoria
- Honda Accord, Odyssey, Civic
- Hyundai Sonata, Azera, Tucson, Genesis
- Kia Amante, Soul, Optima, Elantra
- Mazda 3, 6, 5
- Mercury Milan
- Nissan Altima, Sentra, Maxima
- Pontiac Grand Prix, Vibe, Torrent
- Saab 9-5, 9-3
- Saturn Astra, LS200
- Scion xB, tC
- Subaru Outback, Legacy, Impreza, Forester
- Toyota Avalon, Camry, Corolla, Solara
- Volkswagen Rabbit, Passat, Jetta, Phaeton
- Volvo V70, C30, XC70
175/70R13 82T BSW
185/70R13 86T BSW
155/80R13 79T BSW
175/65R14 82T BSW
185/65R14 86T BSW
185/70R14 88T BSW
195/70R14 91T BSW
215/70R14 96T BSW
195/75R14 92T BSW
205/75R14 95T BSW
185/60R15 84T BSW
195/60R15 88T BSW
205/60R15 91T BSW
215/60R15 94T BSW
185/65R15 88T BSW
195/65R15 91T BSW
205/65R15 94T BSW
215/65R15 96T BSW
205/70R15 96T BSW
215/70R15 98T BSW
225/70R15 100T BSW
235/70R15 103T BSW
205/75R15 97T BSW
215/75R15 100T BSW
225/75R15 102T BSW
235/75R15 105T BSW
205/55R16 91T BSW
205/60R16 92T BSW
215/60R16 95T BSW
225/60R16 98T BSW
235/60R16 100T BSW
215/65R16 98T BSW
225/65R16 100T BSW
235/65R16 103T BSW
215/70R16 100T BSW
225/70R16 103T BSW
235/70R16 106T BSW
215/60R17 96T BSW
225/60R17 99T BSW
235/60R17 102T BSW
215/65R17 99T BSW
225/65R17 102T BSW
235/65R17 104T BSW
235/65R18 106T BSW
Kumho Solus TA11 prices range from approximately $52 and up.
Kumho Solus TA11 is great for those who are looking for a basic weather tire. This new Kumho Solus TA11 tire has an excellent grip on the dry road. Its price is lower than its competitors which is the main attraction for those buyers who are budget conscious.
This Kumho Solus TA11 tire has only two problem areas. The first problem we see that it bumps a lot on a wet surface. We have to take care whenever we drive on a wet road otherwise it can be going wrong. And another problem is very common in all-weather tires. They can perform best only when the amount of snow is less. When the tire going deeper in heavy snow and ice then its acceleration will get affected.
Overall, if we are concluding Kumho TA11 tire. then it is a middle of its class performing tire. It has a lower price than their many other competitor tires, which makes it an attractive choice for budget-conscious drivers. and if we talk about its performance, then we would recommend going with other models. All of which offer higher levels of traction and handling, especially in winter weather conditions.
You Can Check Our Other Tire Review Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+: Buy it or not?