Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ All Season Performance Radial Tire-225/45ZR17/XL 94Y
$122.73 in stock
- Corner with exacting control. Our Variable Contact Patch 3.0 spreads cornering pressures evenly over the contact patch for more grip and control, plus long-lasting tires.
- You're in control, even when the weather is trying to take over. Our groundbreaking Extreme Silica+ compound stays grippy when wet, while large rain grooves and 3-D sipes help prevent hydroplaning.
- A little ice or snow won't slow you down, thanks to advanced Helio+ Technology that's built to stick even in the cold. Plus, hidden Biting Edges grab loose snow for fast starts and stops.
MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 S Performance Radial Tire-255/35ZR18/XL 94Y
- Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
- Load Capacity: 1477
Tire Ink | Paint Pen for Car Tires | Permanent and Waterproof | Carwash Safe (White, 1 Pen)
- Lasts Up to 1 Year.
- 2 sided reversible tip with a fine side and large side
- Car wash and power washer safe
- Works on all tires, including Motorcycles, Bicycles, Cars, Trucks, ATVs and More!
- Comes in 5 different colors!
Michelin Pilot Power 5 Radial Sport Bike Motorcycle Tire 120/70-17 180/55-17 (120/70ZR17 Front 180/55ZR17 Rear)
- Increased wet surface grip over previous Michelin Power tires!
- Advanced silica compound offers excellent traction in all conditions!
- Tire design delivers smooth handling and cornering!
- New sidewall designs feature a brand new style for sport bike tires!
Valve-Loc Tire Valve Caps (25-Pack) Black, Universal Stem Covers for Cars, SUVs, Bike and Bicycle, Trucks, Motorcycles | Heavy-Duty, Airtight Seal | Screw-On, Easy-Grip Use (Black)
$4.99 in stock
- Universal Tire Stem Valve Caps – These dust covers for wheels help keep tires inflated at the proper level on bikes, cars, SUVs, trucks, and other motor vehicles.
- Airtight, Leakproof Seal – Valve-Loc tire valve caps feature rubber O-rings that create a tighter, more effective seal, so there’s no air leaking on long, tough drives.
- Smart, Ergonomic Ridged Grip – Each car tire valve cap also has grips around each dome shape to make it easier to grab and tighten it with your fingers on the fly.
- Complete Valve Stem Cover Pack – Every order comes with 25 individual Valve-Loc tire valve caps in every bag to cover all your automobiles with extras to spare.
- Guaranteed Satisfaction – Valve-Loc products are not only weather-resistant, dustproof, and more durable, they’re backed by unbeatable quality assurance.
Trunkcratepro Collapsible Portable Multi Compartments Trunk Organizer, Black
- SIMPLY THE BEST - LeClassiqueShop, presents the highly anticipated, unique and EXCLUSIVE to the Trunk Crate Pro (TC-Pro) (Patented) brand. It is an Eco-Friendly professional grade, Heavy Duty Material trunk organizer with straps: Best for suv, car, truck, jeep, mini van, vehicles in Automotive Interior Accessories. It is hand crafted using premium highest grade Oxford Polyester material. This auto trunk organizer is available today for this amazing price.
- DURABLE - BUILT TOUGH to withstand wear and tear of vehicle use. Your car trunk organizer is manufactured with the strongest and most durable Oxford polyester fabric which can withstand the heavy use and pass the test of time. It is water resistant and abrasion resistant. It is the Everest of trunk organizers. It features reinforced stitching on areas that receive the most wear. This particular material is waterproof material makes this organizer not only durable, but easy to clean.
- USABILITY - EASY TO USE AND INSTALL, ANYONE CAN DO IT! Gone are the days of a messy car. Simply unfold and load any items you desire. It is one of the largest and most effective backseat organizer on the market. It has a clip and hold sub-divider, a middle sub-divider, rigid base plates and center that allows you to stay organized in your vehicle. With its well-constructed design, the organizer stays firm without any cargo in it.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN AND MULTI-FACETED DESIGN - The cargo storage container was designed and invented after months of testing and sampling with the best factories. It combines all the strengths and addresses the shortcomings of existing trunk organizers. It has the most pockets, 3 compartments, removable sub-dividers, can be folded half-length as a seat organizer, light weight yet unbreakable. It is fully-collapsible for easy storage, and is designed to prevent your cargo from sliding
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - During the LIFETIME OF YOUR TRUNK ORGANIZER, our unique and new design best beautiful product comes with a LIFETIME warranty against any manufacturing defects. Contact us and we will ship a new organizer FREE of charge, NO questions asked. Order NOW before the offer expires, and enjoy this organizer at our special discounted rate. If you are not happy, we are not happy! Confidently drive knowing your items are safely stowed in your auto mobile
Rain-X 5079281-2 Latitude 2-IN-1 Water Repellency Wiper Blades, 26" (Pack of 1)
$15.27 in stock
4 used from $13.09
- Rain-X has made the wiper pairings for your vehicle. Please visit the Rain-X brand store by clicking the Blue link above and go to wiper blades, and Latitude Water Repellency Pairs to find your pair.
- Water repelling coating - Rain‑X water repelling formula is applied to the windshield by the wiper blades and lasts for months
- Now even easier to install - new and improved pre-installed universal adaptor installs within minutes and fits 96 percent of all vehicles
- Advanced, beam blade technology - contours to the curvature of the windshield for a smooth, virtually streak-free wipe and features a patented universal adapter for easy installation.
- Ultimate all-weather performance - designed with a synthetic blend rubber squeegee to withstand extreme weather conditions and deliver longer lasting, superior wipe performance
Crystal Pilot Aluminum Kneeboard and VFR and IFR Placard for 2020 with Updated Aircraft and Equipment Codes.(Large Size, 5.8 x 8.3 in)
- Large size: measures 8.27 x 5.83 inches. Aluminum clipboard comes with an elastic strap.
- Double sided: VFR on one side and IFR on the other. Made of Durable plastic.
- Good summary of important information you need to know in an emergency. Good use of color to make it easy to find information.
- Great for student pilots and for exam prep.
- Designed by Certified Flight Instructor at OSEI LLC, the makers of The Crystal Mic Aviation Microphone
Bosch ICON Wiper Blades 22A22B (Set of 2) Fits Buick: 2010-05 Allure, Chevrolet Challenger, Ford: 2010-08 F-250, Nissan More, Up to 40 percent Longer Life, Frustration Free Packaging
4 used from $33.09
- Bosch ICON makes windshield wiper replacement easy with 2-pack bundles that include popular driver and passenger side blade length combinations
- Exclusive fx dual rubber resists heat and ozone deterioration and proven to last up to 40% longer than other premium wiper blades
- Easy installation with original equipment-quality hook adapter (Hook arm 9x3 & 9x4)
- Patented beam design with shielded connector optimizes visibility even under extreme weather conditions
- Exclusive tension spring arcing technology creates a fit that's custom-contoured to the curvature of each side of the windshield
MICHELIN Road 5 Touring Radial Tire-180/55ZR-17 73W
- Maximum confidence, in wet and dry conditions mile after mile
- #1 for Wet Grip on the Road - MICHELIN Road 5 tires offer superior wet weather grip versus leading competitors due to patented MICHELIN XST Evo siping and our latest 2CT and 2CT+ tread compounds*
- Even after 3,500 miles, MICHELIN Road 5 tires stop as short as new MICHELIN Pilot Road 4 tires thanks to evolutionary MICHELIN XST Evo sipes
- Fun to Ride - Enjoy better dry grip, improved stability and handling versus MICHELIN Pilot Road 4 tires thanks to Michelin’s patented ACT+ casing technology for even more riding pleasure
- * Based on internal wet lap times comparing MICHELIN Road 5 tires with METZELERRoadtec 01 tires, DUNLOP ROADSMART III tires, CONTINENTAL ContiRoadAttack 3 tires, PIRELLI Angel GT tires, BRIDGESTONE T30 EVO tires, and MICHELIN Pilot Road 4 tires in dimensions 120/70 ZR17 (front) and 180/55/ZR17 (rear) on a 2013 Suzuki Bandit 1250, conducted in Ladoux, France. Actual results may vary.
Michelin is one of the largest tire manufacturers in the world, the company designs and makes a variety of tires that covers every kind of vehicle. When it comes to a well-made and top-performance tire for top-performing cars, the Michelin Pilot Super Sport tire will always be in talk.
Want to know more about the tire? We have made this Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tire review exclusively for you. Here you will find all the pros and cons of Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tire and every other possible detail. So, just stick to it.
What is the important thing that you need, to enjoy driving your sports car?… A good set of tires and the Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tire is one of the most popular performance tire options for the owners of premium sports cars. Certainly, high-performing cars require well-made and high-performing tires. And that’s exactly what you get with the Michelin Pilot Super Sport tire.
We can simply say that if you want to get the most out of your sports car then the Michelin Pilot Super Sport tire is the one to look for. Moreover, it is also slightly cheaper than its successor Pilot Sport 4S.
For the sizes larger than 19-inch wheel diameter this model could cost you around 10-20% less than the Pilot Sport 4S. Well, that is not a big thing as this product was launched over a decade ago. It was specially developed for one of the highest-performing supercars at that time, the Ferrari 599 GTO. However, many high-performance car manufacturers chose to utilize in their highest performing models like BMW, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, and Audi.
Besides, Michelin Pilot Super Sport also employs a motorsport-derived construction process. To be more specific here we can say that this tire is born from the 24 Hours race of Le Mans. Michelin learned to make high-performing tires that can also provide longer tread life, all thanks to that endurance racing. The ‘Le Mans’ inspired tread compound of the Michelin Pilot Super Sport holds up to the added stresses of high-speed cornering.
We will discuss how the tire performs on different kinds of roads, its comfortability, and all right here and for that you gotta read the complete Michelin Pilot Super Sport tire review. So, just keep reading on. Meanwhile, this tire comes in many popular sizes that can cover most of the popular sports cars and even some performance SUVs.
- The tire provides excellent feedback from the road, even when pushed to the limit
- Easily controllable at the limit
- Exceptional traction for quick acceleration
- Outstanding cornering grip on dry roads
- Super-short braking distances on dry surfaces
- A very responsive and direct steering
- The 30,000-mile treadwear warranty is pretty amazing for a performance summer tire
- Harsh ride quality and a lot of vibrations when driving over uneven roads
- Wet grip is worse than more modern competitors
- Noisy on most roads
Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tire Features
The French company claims that the Michelin Pilot Super Sport tire offers 12% better handling than its competitors. Well, these claims are more justified in the context of a decade ago but not from the modern point of view.
Apart from this, Michelin also states that the Pilot Super Sport has longer tread life and better braking than most of the high-performance tires. And in order to be able of this, it uses the Bi-Compound tread rubber which encompasses a ‘Le Mans’ inspired dry compound on the outer shoulders that hold up to the added stresses of high-speed cornering and a wet compound on the inboard shoulders as well.
Consequently providing the driver an outstanding cornering grip. On the other hand, its center ribs and inboard shoulders use a compound that helps improve traction and hydroplaning resistance on wet roads.
Furthermore, the Michelin Pilot Super Sport tire has a spirally-wound Twaron cord. For your knowledge, Twaron is a material that provides superior strength reinforcement without adding too much weight to the tire. That’s the main thing that differentiates this tire from the competition.
With that said, the use of this material lowers the overall weight of the tire by 10%. As a result, you will get better handling and performance. To add more, the Michelin Acoustic Technology is also used in some sizes of the Pilot Super Sport tire. It uses a sound-absorbing foam that is attached to the inner liner of the tire which is responsible to lower the road noise.
Michelin Pilot Super Sport- Maintenance indicators
To help the driver in order to better monitor how much tread is left there on the tire, Michelin utilizes the regular TWI’s (tread wear indicators) in the Pilot Super Sport. In the absence of sufficient tread depth, the tire won’t be able to dispel water. So, we can say that these indicators are crucial for safety purposes.
Here, the minimum tread depth of the X Tour A/S T+H tire is 2/32-inch. And this is the state when the tire can’t work on wet surfaces anymore. Therefore, it is the time you must replace the tire with the new one. Thanks to its TWI that you can easily monitor whether your tire has enough tread left or not.
TWI’s are narrow rubber bars that are built into the circumferential treads of the tire. And are recessed when the tire is new. Seemingly the bars become more visible as the tread wears down. And they will be completely flush with the surface when the tread depth falls to 2/32-inch.
Meanwhile, Michelin provides a 30,000-mile treadwear warranty on the Pilot Super Sport. And it puts the Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tire in a good position in the market as other tire manufacturers don’t provide treadwear warranties on their max-performance tires.
Michelin Pilot Super Sport- Behavior on dry road
Michelin Pilot Super Sport tire is over a decade old although, it still can deliver a lot of thrills behind the steering wheel to the driver. Meanwhile, the tire is pretty responsive, and gripping is surprisingly good as well.
Furthermore, Michelin Pilot Super Sport has some of the best handling and cornering characteristics, and the high-speed stability and braking distances are also simply exceptional.
Overall, we can say that the Michelin Pilot Super Sport tire has impressive dry road performance to deliver even when it is pushed to the limit.
How Michelin Pilot Super Sport performs over wet, slippery, and snowy roads?
The Pilot Super Sport was quite competitive when it was a newbie. The tire offers enough traction on moist or wet surfaces and it’s safe in the corners and has short braking distances as well. However, today you may find many other performance tires that perform better in these conditions.
Meanwhile, the Michelin Pilot Super Sport tire isn’t particularly designed for freezing conditions, yet you can expect good traction and short braking distances in light snow.
Michelin Pilot Super Sport- What about comfort and off-road driving?
This tire is not designed for any particular kind of driving. And if you are thinking to take this tire for off-road driving then just stop there. Michelin Pilot Super Sport tire doesn’t have enough tread depth for off-road surfaces.
Talking about its comfortability, it is the area where the Pilot Super Sport lags behind new competitors. Especially over rough and uneven surfaces, its ride quality is stiff, and also the road noise is high.
Final words- Should you buy the Michelin Pilot Super Sport?
This was our Michelin Pilot Super Sport tire review. After the whole discussion and analyzing the tire on various aspects we can say that as Pilot Super Sport is over a decade old now, so if you want to have the best max-performance tire from Michelin then its successor Pilot Sport 4s might be a better option.
But still, if you get a good deal on the Pilot Super Sport then go grab it. Because Michelin Pilot Super Sport tire is one of the best in terms of performance. Additionally, its tread life is also very good.
We hope you liked our Michelin Pilot Super Sport tire review. Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Check these as well-