Are you an alone rider? Are you facing a problem with your tires in the rainy season? The sentury touring tire will be a better option whether it be running around town or driving to and from work. Its no-frill basic touring is designed to save you a chunk of money as well.
About Sentury Touring Tire
The Sentury Touring is ideal for all-season as it has enhanced dry and wet traction for all types of coupes, sedans, minivans. The tread design feature provides it with less road noise. Besides having a 5-rib tread pattern for enhanced dry and wet traction, it also provides a grooved center rib designed to increase its handling and braking performance.
Coming to its durability, it has a 500 UTQG rating which means that it can go up to 40k-50k. Sentury validates it’s for up to 40k. It will good to opt for this tire as it also provides some discounts, coupons and special offers. Sentury providing this tire at this affordable price having all these features will be a quite good option.
As for the overall conclusion, for a beginner tire having prices this much low is good. It is not going to disappoint you for long driving at a speed rating of T or H.
Performance features include:
- Four wide longitudinal grooves rapidly repel water from the contact patch for strong grip in wet weather conditions.
- Rapid steering response and strong control for highway handling are provided by the wide outside shoulder blocks.
- Straight-line stability; provided by its solid center rib.
- Confident performance in winter weather provided by lateral grooves and sipe; which add extra biting edges for grip in light snow.
- The pitch-optimized tread pattern works to cancel road noise and provide a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Long-lasting tread life provided by the all-season tread compound that resists uneven treadwear.
- Confident dry/wet traction -> suitable for all seasons mainly rainy seasons.
- Good handling and cornering stability -> grooved continuous center rib designed to enhance handling performance, cornering, and braking performances.
- Value-priced to fit any budget -> prices range from approximately $43 and up.
- Winter traction and handling
Sentury Touring Tire Sizes
195/75R14 95T XL BSW
205/70R14 98T XL BSW
205/75R14 95T BSW
185/60R15 84H BSW
185/65R15 88H BSW
205/70R15 96T BSW
205/75R15 97T BSW
215/65R15 96H BSW
215/70R15 98T BSW
215/65R16 98H BSW
225/60R18 100H BSW
What Vehicles Will The Sentury Touring Tire Fit?
- Buick Le Sabre, Regal, Century
- Chevy Lumina, Monte Carlo, Venture
- Chrysler 300, Sebring, Town & Country
- Dodge Charger, Challenger, Magnum, Grand Caravan, Avenger
- Ford Taurus, Freestyle, Windstar
- Honda Accord, Odyssey
- Kia Sedona
- Nissan Rogue, Quest
- Plymouth Voyager
- Pontiac Grand Prix, Montana
- Suzuki Grand Vitara
- Toyota Sienna
- Volkswagen Tiguan
- Volvo V70
Sentury Touring is providing costumers prices range approx. $43 and high. They are also giving away rebates, discount prices, coupons, and special offers.
Sentury provides a 40,000-mile tread warranty on the Touring tire. Tire uniformity is guaranteed for the first 2/32 inch of wear. Materials and workmanship are backed for 5 years.
Read our other top tire review