Are you an alone rider? Are you facing a problem with your tires in the rainy season? The sentury touring tire will be a better option whether it be running around town or driving to and from work. Its no-frill basic touring is designed to save you a chunk of money as well.
In this blog, I will be sharing our Sentury Touring Tires review which will help you in your buying decision.
About Sentury Touring Tire
The Sentury Touring is ideal for all-season as it has enhanced dry and wet traction for all types of coupes, sedans, minivans. The tread design feature provides it with less road noise. Besides having a 5-rib tread pattern for enhanced dry and wet traction, it also provides a grooved center rib designed to increase its handling and braking performance.
Coming to its durability, it has a 500 UTQG rating which means that it can go up to 40k-50k. Sentury validates it’s for up to 40k. It will be good to opt for this tire as it also provides some discounts, coupons and special offers. Sentury providing this tire at this affordable price having all these features will be a quite good option.
As for the overall conclusion, for a beginner tire having prices this low is good. It is not going to disappoint you for long driving at a speed rating of T or H.
Performance features include:
- Four wide longitudinal grooves rapidly repel water from the contact patch for a firm grip in wet weather conditions.
- Rapid steering response and strong control for highway handling are provided by the wide outside shoulder blocks.
- Straight-line stability; provided by its solid center rib.
- Confident performance in winter weather is provided by lateral grooves and sipe; which add extra biting edges for grip in light snow.
- The pitch-optimized tread pattern works to cancel road noise and provide a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Long-lasting tread life provided by the all-season tread compound that resists uneven treadwear.
- Confident dry/wet traction -> suitable for all seasons mainly rainy seasons.
- Good handling and cornering stability -> grooved continuous center rib designed to enhance handling performance, cornering, and braking performances.
- Value-priced to fit any budget -> prices range from approximately $43 and up.
- Winter traction and handling
- ✿ FITMENT: for Fusion 2017-2019 for Taurus 2015-2019 for Continental 2017-2019
- ✿ QUALITY: The tire pressure sensor is made of high-quality materials, sturdy and durable, not easy to age
- ✿ FEATURES: The tire pressure sensor Humidity and high temperature resistance, maintaining proper tire pressure can improve fuel power and vehicle performance
- ✿ POWERFUL BATTERY: Long-life battery will bring a pleasant experience. If the parts around the product are properly maintained, the service life will be longer
- ✿ SATISFACTORY SERVICE: Please read the model information and compatibility chart carefully, we will provide you with answers before and after your purchase, if you have any questions, please contact
Sentury Touring Tire Sizes
195/75R14 95T XL BSW
205/70R14 98T XL BSW
205/75R14 95T BSW
185/60R15 84H BSW
185/65R15 88H BSW
205/70R15 96T BSW
205/75R15 97T BSW
215/65R15 96H BSW
215/70R15 98T BSW
215/65R16 98H BSW
225/60R18 100H BSW
What Vehicles Will The Sentury Touring Tire Fit?
- Buick Le Sabre, Regal, Century
- Chevy Lumina, Monte Carlo, Venture
- Chrysler 300, Sebring, Town & Country
- Dodge Charger, Challenger, Magnum, Grand Caravan, Avenger
- Ford Taurus, Freestyle, Windstar
- Honda Accord, Odyssey
- Kia Sedona
- Nissan Rogue, Quest
- Plymouth Voyager
- Pontiac Grand Prix, Montana
- Suzuki Grand Vitara
- Toyota Sienna
- Volkswagen Tiguan
- Volvo V70
Sentury Touring is providing customers prices range approx. $43 and high. They are also giving away rebates, discount prices, coupons, and special offers.
Sentury provides a 40,000-mile tread warranty on the Touring tire. Tire uniformity is guaranteed for the first 2/32 inches of wear. Materials and workmanship are backed for 5 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where to buy Sentury Touring Tire?
You can buy the Sentury Touring Tire from any of the following providers for quick and breezy service. We recommend you to buy the Sentury Touring Tire from Amazon, or DiscountTire for the best deals.
What is the warranty that is provided with Sentury Touring Tire?
The manufacturer provides a warranty of 40,000-mile tread warranty. You can check the precise details on their official website.
What is the speed rating for Sentury Touring Tire?
The Sentury Touring Tire is rated T, H, and V depending on the specific model, which translates for a rated speed of 118-149 miles per hour.
What type of tire is Sentury Touring Tire?
The Sentury Touring Tire is an All-season tire, which performs the best on dry and wet roads, avoid on snow roads.
How much noise does the Sentury Touring Tire make?
The Sentury Touring Tire offers a comfortable driving experience because the treads on this tire have been engineered for minimal noise and is a good choice if you’re looking for a quiet tire.
Does Sentury Touring Tire justify its price?
In our opinion, the Sentury Touring Tire has sufficiently great reviews, and there would be no reason to move away from choosing the Sentury Touring Tire.
Read our other top tire review
- General Altimax RT43 Tire Review and Rating
- Firestone All-Season: A worth buy or not?
- Goodyear Assurance All-Season Tire Review and Rating
- GT Radial Touring VP Plus Tire Review & Rating
My name is Nick, and I am a car mechanic from Wichita, Kansas. And I drive a 1967 Chevrolet Impala.