Are you an alone rider? Are you facing a problem with your tires in the rainy season? The sentury touring tire will be a better option, whether running around town or driving to and from work. It’s no-frill basic touring is designed to save you a chunk of money as well.
In this blog, I will share our Sentury Touring Tires review, which will help you decide your buying decision.
About Sentury Touring Tire
The Sentury Touring is ideal for all-season as it has enhanced dry and wet traction for all types of coupes, sedans, and minivans. Besides having a 5-rib tread pattern for improved dry and wet traction, it also provides a grooved center rib designed to increase its handling and braking performance. The tread design feature gives it less road noise.
Coming to its durability, it has a 500 UTQG rating which means that it can go up to 40k-50k. Sentury validates it’s for up to 40k. It will be good to opt for this tire as it also provides some discounts, coupons and special offers. Sentury providing this tire at an affordable price with all these features will be a good option.
As for the overall conclusion, having low prices for a beginner tire is good. It will not disappoint you for long driving at a speed rating of T or H.
Performance features include:
- Four wide longitudinal grooves rapidly repel water from the contact patch for a firm grip in wet weather conditions.
- The wide outside shoulder blocks provide rapid steering response and robust control for highway handling.
- Straight-line stability; is provided by its solid center rib.
- In winter weather, lateral grooves and sipe provide confident performance, which adds extra biting edges for grip in light snow.
- The pitch-optimized tread pattern works to cancel road noise and provide a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Long-lasting tread life is provided by the all-season tread compound that resists uneven treadwear.
- Confident dry/wet traction -> suitable for all seasons, mainly rainy seasons.
- Good handling and cornering stability -> grooved continuous center rib designed to enhance handling, cornering, and braking performance.
- Value-priced to fit any budget -> prices range from approximately $43 and up.
- Winter traction and handling
Sentury Touring Tire Sizes
195/75R14 95T XL BSW
205/70R14 98T XL BSW
205/75R14 95T BSW
185/60R15 84H BSW
185/65R15 88H BSW
205/70R15 96T BSW
205/75R15 97T BSW
215/65R15 96H BSW
215/70R15 98T BSW
215/65R16 98H BSW
225/60R18 100H BSW
What Vehicles Will The Sentury Touring Tire Fit?
- Buick Le Sabre, Regal, Century
- Chevy Lumina, Monte Carlo, Venture
- Chrysler 300, Sebring, Town & Country
- Dodge Charger, Challenger, Magnum, Grand Caravan, Avenger
- Ford Taurus, Freestyle, Windstar
- Honda Accord, Odyssey
- Kia Sedona
- Nissan Rogue, Quest
- Plymouth Voyager
- Pontiac Grand Prix, Montana
- Suzuki Grand Vitara
- Toyota Sienna
- Volkswagen Tiguan
- Volvo V70
Sentury Touring is providing customers prices range approx. $43 and high. They also give rebates, discount prices, coupons, and special offers.
Sentury provides a 40,000-mile tread warranty on the Touring tire. Tire uniformity is guaranteed for the first 2/32 inches of wear. Materials and workmanship are backed for five years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where to buy Sentury Touring Tire?
What is the warranty that is provided with Sentury Touring Tire?
The manufacturer provides a warranty of 40,000-mile tread warranty. You can check the precise details on their official website.
What is the speed rating for Sentury Touring Tire?
The Sentury Touring Tire is rated T, H, and V depending on the specific model, which translates to a rated speed of 118-149 miles per hour.
What type of tire is Sentury Touring Tire?
The Sentury Touring Tire is an all-season tire that performs the best on dry and wet roads; avoid snow.
How much noise does the Sentury Touring Tire make?
The Sentury Touring Tire offers a comfortable driving experience because the treads on this tire have been engineered for minimal noise, and it is a good choice if you’re looking for a quiet tire.
Does Sentury Touring Tire justify its price?
In our opinion, the Sentury Touring Tire has sufficiently great reviews, and there would be no reason to move away from choosing the Sentury Touring Tire.
Read our other top tire review.