Are you an alone rider? Are you facing a problem with your tires in the rainy season? The sentury touring tire will be a better option whether it be running around town or driving to and from work. It’s no-frill basic touring is designed to save you a chunk of money as well.
In this blog, We will be sharing our Sentury Touring Tires review which will help you in your buying decision.
About Sentury Touring Tire
The Sentury Touring is ideal for all-season as it has enhanced dry and wet traction for all types of coupes, sedans, minivans. The tread design feature provides it with less road noise. Besides having a 5-rib tread pattern for enhanced dry and wet traction, it also provides a grooved center rib designed to increase its handling and braking performance.
Coming to its durability, it has a 500 UTQG rating which means that it can go up to 40k-50k. Sentury validates it’s for up to 40k. It will good to opt for this tire as it also provides some discounts, coupons and special offers. Sentury providing this tire at this affordable price having all these features will be a quite good option.
As for the overall conclusion, for a beginner tire having prices this much low is good. It is not going to disappoint you for long driving at a speed rating of T or H.
Performance features include:
- Four wide longitudinal grooves rapidly repel water from the contact patch for strong grip in wet weather conditions.
- Rapid steering response and strong control for highway handling are provided by the wide outside shoulder blocks.
- Straight-line stability; provided by its solid centre rib.
- Confident performance in winter weather provided by lateral grooves and sipe; which add extra biting edges for grip in light snow.
- The pitch-optimized tread pattern works to cancel road noise and provide a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Long-lasting tread life provided by the all-season tread compound that resists uneven treadwear.
- Confident dry/wet traction -> suitable for all seasons mainly rainy seasons.
- Good handling and cornering stability -> grooved continuous center rib designed to enhance handling performance, cornering, and braking performances.
- Value-priced to fit any budget -> prices range from approximately $43 and up.
- Winter traction and handling
- 28 INCHES 700X28C REPLACEMENT ROAD BIKE TIRES AND INNER TUBES - These tires and inner tubes are universal replacements for 700c (622) conventional road bikes with 28-inch tires with widths of 28mm. These tire and tube sets offer comfort, security, and maximum savings for both casual and serious cyclists alike.
- 42MM REINFORCED BRASS PRESTA VALVES - The 42mm Presta valves are the perfect length for conventional road bike rims, making it easy to attach a pump for easy and hassle-free inflation. With a brass-reinforced valve stem and secure seating, each valve is highly durable and airtight. And in the rare event of a leak, the included valve stem caps will save the day.
- HEAVY-DUTY TIRES WITH DISTINCTIVE TREADS - Road bikes need tires that are both dependable and safe. Specifically designed for road bikes, these tires have smoother treads that provide high traction but at the same time provide low rolling resistance.
- SHOCK-PROOF AND EXPLOSION-PROOF TIRE AND TUBE SETS - Our line of replacement tires and inner tubes allows you to enjoy optimum vibration dampening and shock absorption without the risk of explosive punctures. 4x thicker than average inner tubes in the market, these inner tubes provide superior comfort, reducing bone-rattling vibrations and absorbing the brunt of jump impacts.
- FREE TIRE LEVERS FOR A QUICK AND EASY INNER TUBE INSTALLATION - Get back on the trail or track in no time with handy tools you can carry anywhere you ride. These free tire levers will make your life easier; pry and close tires in with little to no effort, reducing the inner tube installation time by as much as 50%
Sentury Touring Tire Sizes
195/75R14 95T XL BSW
205/70R14 98T XL BSW
205/75R14 95T BSW
185/60R15 84H BSW
185/65R15 88H BSW
205/70R15 96T BSW
205/75R15 97T BSW
215/65R15 96H BSW
215/70R15 98T BSW
215/65R16 98H BSW
225/60R18 100H BSW
What Vehicles Will The Sentury Touring Tire Fit?
- Buick Le Sabre, Regal, Century
- Chevy Lumina, Monte Carlo, Venture
- Chrysler 300, Sebring, Town & Country
- Dodge Charger, Challenger, Magnum, Grand Caravan, Avenger
- Ford Taurus, Freestyle, Windstar
- Honda Accord, Odyssey
- Kia Sedona
- Nissan Rogue, Quest
- Plymouth Voyager
- Pontiac Grand Prix, Montana
- Suzuki Grand Vitara
- Toyota Sienna
- Volkswagen Tiguan
- Volvo V70
Sentury Touring is providing costumers prices range approx. $43 and high. They are also giving away rebates, discount prices, coupons, and special offers.
Sentury provides a 40,000-mile tread warranty on the Touring tire. Tire uniformity is guaranteed for the first 2/32 inch of wear. Materials and workmanship are backed for 5 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where to buy Sentury Touring Tire?
You can buy the Sentury Touring Tire from any of the following providers for quick and breezy service. We recommend you to buy the Sentury Touring Tire from Amazon, or DiscountTire for the best deals.
What is the warranty that is provided with Sentury Touring Tire?
The manufacturer provides a warranty of 40,000-mile tread warranty. You can check the precise details on their official website.
What is the speed rating for Sentury Touring Tire?
The Sentury Touring Tire is rated T, H, and V depending on the specific model, which translates for a rated speed of 118-149 miles per hour.
What type of tire is Sentury Touring Tire?
The Sentury Touring Tire is an All-season tire, which performs the best on dry and wet roads, avoid on snow roads.
How much noise does the Sentury Touring Tire make?
The Sentury Touring Tire offers a comfortable driving experience because the treads on this tire have been engineered for minimal noise and is a good choice if you’re looking for a quiet tire.
Does Sentury Touring Tire justify its price?
In our opinion, the Sentury Touring Tire has sufficiently great reviews, and there would be no reason to move away from choosing the Sentury Touring Tire.
Read our other top tire review