Top Tire Reviews is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission from Amazon at no added cost to you.
Pirelli has widened its business of Pirelli Cinturato P7 All-Season Plus II All-Season tires in all parts, including the US. The new Cinturato P7 All Season Plus II is the latest product on the market.
The Cinturato P7, All Season Plus II, shows up as a replacement and also an optimized footprint for improved behavior in wet areas. The new All Season Plus II version represents an improved wet stopping distance here.
Compared to the previous-generation tire, the new version uses an updated tread and internal construction with attention to immediately allowing wet braking and traction.
Molding into an asymmetric tread design is done so that it blends dry handling with wet road and wintertime traction. Multiple siping rounds on the tread give this tire added biting edges for increased traction on snow or ice.
Road noise is minimal while driving due partially to the optimized tread design, a neighborhood where Pirelli has done an outstanding job.
Inside the tire, we’ll find two steel belts for added strength and sturdiness and a polyester cord body that gives more ride comfort.
Four wide circumferential grooves help evacuate water to extend hydroplaning resistance, while engineered lateral and longitudinal sipes increase the amount of biting edges to reinforce wet road and wintertime traction.
The internal construction of the Cinturato P7 All Season Plus II is optimized to figure with the improved compound to supply the foremost benefit to drivers. To improve handling, high-speed durability, ride quality, and wear, the tire’s internal structure has lightweight steel belts reinforced by variable tension and spirally wrapped polyamide.
Developing new tires has been tiresome while maintaining the tread wear, winter traction, dry handling, and steering performance of the previous ones.
What are the features of the new version- Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus II?
- This new compound delivers improved stopping distance within the Cinturato P7 All Season Plus II, and enhanced overall performance in wet traction, handling, and braking while maintaining the previous performance.
- An Optimized Footprint, i.e., A 5 percent large area of contact and optimized shape, helps to improve overall wet performance.
- All-Season Performance: The Cinturato P7 All Season Plus II is a remarkably well-balanced tire that delivers high performance, low noise, and excellent handling.
- Their offering of predictable handling, being comfortable and enhanced capability in wet conditions is a boon.
- The Plus II helps contribute to the environment through energy efficiency, clean air, low noise, and long wear and tear.
- It is designed to drive in different weather conditions. The Cinturato P7 All Season Plus II, features lower weight, less rolling resistance, and reduced noise while enhancing wet braking and year-round traction, even in light snow.
- Built to be environmentally friendly, the tire helps contribute to the environment concerning energy efficiency, clean air, low noise, and long wear.
- Cinturato P7 all season Plus II tire is of improved technology.
- Plus, hydroplaning evacuation capabilities, noise reduction, good handling, and outstanding traction yet at an affordable price.
- The tire features a new tread compound and an optimized footprint for improved behavior on wet surfaces and is sweet for passenger cars, SUVs, CUVs, and lightweight trucks and pick-ups.
- Pirelli Cinturato P7 all-season Plus II is roofed by a 70,000-mile limited treadwear warranty and is available in 30 sizes, with an additional 20 due for release in a few months.
What are the maintenance indicators?
Pirelli Cinturato P7 All-Season Plus II features a replacement tread compound and an optimized footprint for improved behavior on wet surfaces. The new Plus II shows an improved wet stopping distance power.
It has a 70,000-mile limited treadwear warranty.
Now they are available in 30 sizes overall. The full 50-size range will be available over the next few months.
Is it suitable for off-road driving?
The traction power of tires for demanding surfaces when things get wet is low. Moreover, the tread compound is often chipped or punctured by sharp stones. Steering control is responsive here, thus providing us with added confidence behind the wheel. Finally, ride comfort is outstanding.
The only area where we could see improvement is adding a touch of extra grip when it involves driving on icy roads.
Is it comfortable and refined?
On a smooth highway, your vehicle will desire it flies. The ride quality is superb – there are no thanks to state that otherwise. Put simply, the tire eats minor imperfections for breakfast, transmitting almost no vibrations within the cabin. It’s incredible how well the tire absorbs these little undulations – other tires would’ve transmitted a minimum of some oscillations.
And it gets even better from there. The positive front was gone on the dry track, giving it a stable rear, although many locks are needed in tighter turns.
Not this one, though. The tire has the power to rework any vehicle into a more luxurious version. The tire soaks up larger imperfections so effectively that you can escape with a sports suspension on your car.
Should I spend on the Pirelli Cinturato P7 All-Season Plus II?
Cinturato P7 all season Plus II has a replacement tread compound and an optimized footprint for improved behavior on wet. The tread features endless outboard shoulders for better steering response, sequencing of the pitch, and phasing of multiple tread block sizes for reduced noise. Meanwhile, the four wide circumferential grooves look out for water evacuation.
The high-speed performance and all-season traction it gives while maintaining secured controllability and traction in various conditions are fantastic.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.