Top Tire Reviews is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission from Amazon at no added cost to you.
Are you looking for some Best Honda CR-V tires for you this year? It is hard to select the best quality from many market options. This blog contains some unique quick features and reviews of some best tires to solve your confusion.
Have you ever wondered why choosing the right quality tire is necessary? If your answer is to get a smooth ride and for your safety, you are on the right track, but it doesn’t give us a complete picture of how we choose the “right” tire. Being an essential part of any vehicle, a tire requires more attention as it is the only connection between a car and the road, so it’s necessary to take care of its quality and performance.
There are viable options in the market in which you can find various tires; however, it’s going to be very confusing to choose one of them that suits your comfort. You can select the best tire based on what its features say and your requirements. In this blog, I will recommend some of the Best tires for Honda CR-V and show reviews that clearly understand how you can choose a superior quality tire.
Before we hop into that, let’s discuss why and how to choose some of the best tires out of those vast options.
What do you see in the best quality Honda CR-V tires?
- First, you should always check whether it is a tube or tubeless. I hope you don’t want a rough drive, So I suggest you go with the tubeless ones.
- One of the essential things to be noted is the tire’s sidewall height and tire’s width. The smaller sidewall height means better cornering but a rougher ride.
- You also have to take care of the material used in making tires.
- Always take notice of their symmetric or asymmetric surface, as you can choose what might be best for you based on your usage.
- Most of the time, you neglect the material used in tire construction but believe it or not, it is the most important thing you need to check before buying.
Why choose the best tire Honda CR-V Tires?
- For a vehicle like this, you need those kinds of tires suitable for all-weather as its turbo engines are powerful and can run on any road, whether wet or dry.
- It has a generous amount of space and needs those tires that can handle all side pressure and run smoothly.
- You need the best tires to run your Honda CR-V effortlessly and enjoy a smooth turn.
Now that you understand why it’d be necessary to choose a superior quality tire, I recommend some of the best and most affordable tires for your Honda CR-V.
List Of 10 Best Honda CR-V Tires
- Excellent wet and dry grip
- Increased tire life by 20%
- It uses 4% less fuel than any other tires
- Built with a superb rubber compound
- Long-lasting performance
- Run almost in all seasons as on wet roads
- Huge options in the market
- Comfortable ride quality
- Smooth steering with noise reduction
- Available in 30 sizes from 12 to 16 inches (30.40-40.64 cm)
- 5 Years Warranty from the date of purchase
- The road grip is less
- Little costlier
“I bought this tire for my Hyundai Crete Car. I recommend this tire because I am using this tire. Its good at rough roads and tires are good for a long period. The tire to road contact is good in rainy season also you can move with your desired speed. I bought it with a good deal price. It has excellent longevity and safety in both wet and dry conditions.”
The Pirelli Scorpion ATR is the second tire I’d like to introduce to you. This tire has a broad middle rib for maximum handling. You also get a superior cornering grip and handling.
Furthermore, the Honda cr-v tire performs admirably in both wet and dry conditions. The most remarkable aspect is that it comes with a four-year guarantee, which is a wise decision on Pirelli’s behalf. You may drive this tire on the highway and occasionally off-road. Though I feel the latter needs some work on Pirelli’s part.
- Equipped with a wide central rib for utmost handling
- Tubeless and available in three sizes ranging from 16 to 17 inches
- High road grip power
- Good performance for both wet and dry roads
- It comes with a four-year warranty
- Ideal for Highway drives and occasional off-roading
- Not cheaper than Michelin Energy XM2 plus
“For my Chevrolet Optra Magnum, I am using Pirelli P6 Tyres. Price of these tyres is a little bit high but these tyres provide me with amazing handling even at high speed. Also, these tyres generate less noise and provide a quiet driving experience. These are the best tyres in quality. I like that these tyres provide amazing grip on dry and wet roads.”
- Dual V-shaped that enhances grip and braking in snow conditions
- High grip power in winter or wet conditions
- Not slippery
- Great price with good quality
- Average handling in all weather other than winter
“I bought these tires 3 to 4 years ago and just bought them again today for my 08 Silverado. These are great all around quiet tires. My son has bought the same tires twice for his SS Trailblazer and obviously loves them as I do. I highly recommend these tires.”
WRITTEN BY: Jerry | August 11, 2017
- No noise-generating with smooth driving.
- The high number of biting edges makes it well on any surfaces
- Best performance
- Suitable for all conditions
- Quiet cheaper than others
- Smooth runner
- Noise problem
- Grip low on snowy surfaces
“It has been about 4 years when I bought this tyre for my Maruti Swift. Quality-wise it is the best tyre. it came at a very affordable price. The tyres are best enhancing the car’s handling in any situation and mileage efficient too. There is no cut in the tyres till the date.”
On: 2020-11-10 08:14:08
The Discovery AT3 XLT is one of the few all-terrain tires made specifically for light vehicles. Cooper provides this model in the most common LT-metric sizes, making it an excellent alternative for pickup truck owners who utilize them for utility.
In terms of performance, the AT3 XLT is one of the best honda cr-v tires for driving on hardpack surfaces due to the tread pattern’s ability to resist shear from sharp rocks. It also has excellent snow grip and braking due to the zig-zag sipes on the tread blocks.
- Average Noise
- Snow Groove Technology
- The price range is minimal
- It comes with a standard limited warranty
- All-season Tire
- Comfortable ride
- Huge options with sizes
- Great handling pressure
- Average Dry braking
- Poor resistance on rolling
- Average performance in wet and dry regions
Mike of Evans, GA
Original review: Dec. 11, 2020
“In May 2018, I bought 4 Cooper Tire’s Evolution Tour tires with 65000 miles warranty. After installation, I took the car to Tire Plus to get a full alignment with 3 years warranty and repeated alignment check. I used the alignment as frequently as needed. I also had tire rotation done with oil changes. Meaning all of the required steps to make sure tire maintenance is obeyed- have been taken.”
You can check: Cooper Discover A/T3 Tire Review 2020
Choosing the right tire for your vehicle, especially crossovers where you can find unique features and high performance, would be challenging yet critical as you can’t neglect the quality of tire you use. While doing this, you need to check the physical appearance of the tires. It has to be an all-season tire so that you can not find difficulty in running it.
I hope now you can decide which Honda CV-R tire is best for you and your comfort. The reviews I share in this blog will help you to understand. Let me know in the comment section whether this information will be helpful for you or not.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.